Interested students for the Zong Graduate Trainee Program 2022 can now submit their various applications. The Zong Graduate Trainee is a fully funded Internship Program for all students in Pakistan. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend of 45,000-50,000 from ZONG Company.
Amazingly, the Zong Graduate Trainee program is open to both male & female applicants. Also, applicants having any citizenship can apply for the internship.
About Zong Graduate Trainee Program
Zong 4G, is a digital company in Pakistan, the company is considered the fastest Growing Digital Company in the entire nation of Pakistan. Zong 4G seeks to develop the youth of Pakistan into future Digital Leaders.
Zong Graduate Trainee program is the desire of most newly graduated students, this is due to the benefits of the program which include having the development interventions & networking opportunities.
Interns will be refined and equipped with the right skill set & exposure required to excel in their various careers. The Zong Graduate Trainee also accepts applicants having Undergraduate & graduate degrees.
Another benefit of this internship is the opportunity to learn from High professionals in Zong Company, which will help interns to secure a good job in the future.
Summary of Zong Graduate Trainee Program 2022
- Country: Pakistan
- Name of Company: Zong
- Gender: Male/Female
- Application: 15th July 2022
The eligible fields for the Zong Graduate Trainee are stated below;
- Information Technology
- Commercial (Marketing, Sales)
- Human Resources
How To Apply For Zong Graduate Trainee Program 2022 In Pakistan
Endeavor to check the eligibility criteria below before taking steps to apply. You will need to visit the Online Portal of Zong Company to apply.
- Visit the Official website of the Zong Graduate Trainee Program 2022 at: www.zong.com.pk/careers/graduate-trainee-programme
Requirements for Zong Graduate Trainee program
- Newly graduated 2022 Bachelors/ Master’s degree holders in the following fields can apply; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Management Sciences, Law, or any relevant field.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA or 70% Marks required
- The Maximum age is 26 years (at the time of hiring)
- The program is open to both Male & Female applicants
- Online Application Submission
- Panel Interview
- Job Offer & Onboarding
- Online Test
- Assessment Center
Why Study in Pakistan?
You will be amazed to know that the benefits of studying in Pakistan are numerous. Meanwhile, the cost of education in Pakistan is much lower than the cost in America.
You can easily run educational programs in Pakistan while Working, Studying, and shopping.
Also Read: How to Set up MarkDown in Google Docs