www.fedex.com is a website built by FedEx cooperation for easy accessibility by users and anticipating customers.
FedEx is a popular holding company that specializes in the provision of transportation, e-commerce, and business services. Our main focus in this article is the official FedEx website, but before that, let’s take a brief look at the company.
FedEx, formerly known as Federal Express Corporation and later FDX Corporation, is an American multinational company that specializes in transportation, e-commerce, and business services, with its headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee.
Having managed its service with customers coming to its store, decide to create an online avenue for easy service access. Note, FedEx holds a strong commitment to ensuring that all customer is given maximum satisfaction.
In 1994, the company launched its online platform, making them one of the first transportation companies to launch a transportation website with online package tracking.
This online platform and service can be accessed at www.fedex.com. It is well-designed and has a good user interface, making it responsive on mobile and desktop devices.
On the website, users can choose from over 50 languages available, making it easy for content comprehension. On Fedex.com, you can create a shipment, view shipping rates and delivery times, schedule and manage pickups, track packages, and even manage a returned item.
FedEx Account Sign up
On the FedEx online platform, Customers can create accounts which will enable them to access different features available on the website. Creating an account is easy as all you just need to complete a form with some required details. You can follow the instructions listed below to create a FedEx customer account.
How to Create a FedEx Account
Follow the steps below to create a FedEx account:
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Open a browser of your choice.
- On your device, navigate to www.fedex.com/register
- Once the page opens, you will be asked to fill out a form.
- On the form, enter your first name, last name, optional company name, country or territory, address, ZIP CODE, state, city, country code, phone, and email.
- Once you have completed the form, click on “Enter Login Details” to proceed to the next page.
Fill out any required information and then follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to complete the account creation.
Fedex Account Sign in
You can use the platform’s services anytime and on any device after creating a Fedex account on their online platform. The sign-in process is easy; all you need is your user ID and the password you created the account. The instructions listed below will guide you on how to sign in to your FedEx account.
How to Sign in a Fedex Account
Read the instructions below to sign in to your FedEx account:
- With your device connected to the internet, open your preferred browser.
- Navigate to the page Fedex.com/login on your device
- Once the page opens, enter your user ID and password in the fields meant for them.
- Click the “Remember my user ID” box if you want the site to remember your user ID.
- Click on the “Log in” button to submit your details.
If the information you provided is correct, you will be given access to your account; if it is not, you will be required to complete the form with the correct details.
Forgot Fedex User ID or Password
Most people forget the Fedex User ID or Password that they used to create their FedEx Account, and they are unable to access their account unless they provide their correct Fedex User ID or password. It doesn’t mean you will have to create a new account once you forget these details. You can follow the steps below to retrieve your user ID or reset your password.
How to Reset a Fedex Account Password or Retrieve the User ID
Follow the steps below to reset your Fedex Account Password or retrieve your User ID.
To rest your Password,
- Open the page www.fedex.com/forget-password on your internet-connected device.
- Once the page opens, click on the “Reset Password” button.
- On the page where that option opens, enter your “USER ID” and click on the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, you will see an option to get a verification code; click on the “SEND AN EMAIL” button.
- An email with a verification code will be sent to the email address in the user ID you provided.
- The next screen will display an input field to enter the verification code that was sent to you.
- Enter the verification code and click on the “Continue” button.
- The next page displays a form to reset your password.
- Enter your new password and click on the “button.”
You will see a screen confirming you have successfully reset your password.
Retrieve your User ID
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet and open a browser.
- On your device, navigate to www.fedex.com/retrieve-id.
- Once the page opens, click on the “Retrieve User ID” button.
- On the next page, enter the email address associated with your USER ID and click on the “Submit” button.
- You will see a screen confirming that an email with your user ID has been sent to the email address you provided.
FedEx Near Me
FedEx has many different locations spread across different countries. Locating a FedEx location is easy with the help of a feature on their online platform. You can follow the steps below to find a FedEx location:
- Navigate to www.fedex.com on your device.
- On the homepage, click on the “Locations” option on the navigation bar.
- On the drop-down menu, click on the “Find a location” option.
- On the next page, enter your state or city and click on the “Search” button.
Once the search is complete, you will get a list of all FedEx locations in the city or state you provided.
How to Track your FedEx Shipment
One of the main features of the FedEx online platform is that you can track your package, provided you have the tracking number of that package. Tracking a shipment with the FedEx online platform is simple; you just need the tracking number of the box. Follow the steps below to track a shipment on the FedEx website;
- Make sure your device is connected to the internet
- Open any browser of your choice
- Navigate to fedex.com
- On the homepage, enter the tracking number of the package in the box located in the centre of the page to see the status of your shipment
- Click on the “TRACK” button
- You will see the status of your package
If it shows your package is in transit, it means your package is in your area but not yet ready for delivery; out for delivery means the package is on its way to your address. A direct signature means someone needs to sign for the package to be delivered.
FedEx Customer Service
FedEx has a customer service support feature on their online platform where you can find answers to questions involving the shipping process. If you still have an issue or complaint about their services, you can find different options to contact them at www.fedex.com/en-us/customer-support/contact-us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the FedEx Website have a Live Chat System?
Yes, FedEx has a virtual assistant on their platform, which will help you with your questions regarding FedEx services.
What Features Are Available on the FedEx Online Platform?
On the FedEx platform, you can find different features such as tracking shipments, redirecting a package, calculating FedEx shipping rates, managing and scheduling pickups, and locating FedEx locations.
Can I Track my Package without a Tracking Number?
Yes, if you don’t have a tracking number, you can make use of a reference number or purchase order number, associated with your shipment to track your package.
CHCEK THIS OUT: