Barclay credit cards are internationally co-branded but are not traditional retail cards that limit purchasing power. This card is universally accepted and it is issued by a Master’s or visa establishment.
Barclay cards are made up of server card types which include: travel, hotel, retail, Cashback and also Airline reward.
This card is offered by a financial bank named “Barclays bank”. This bank offers various services, including saving accounts, CDs and Barclay credit cards of different types. Which include balance transfer credit cards, purchase offer credit cards, credit building credit cards and reward credit cards.
Barclays Credit Card
Barclay credit card can be used outside your national residence or country. This card is a credit facility that allows you to buy things immediately, up to a pre-arranged limit and pay them at a later date. Barclay credit card is Offered with rewards, 0% APRs and lots more.
Barclays Credit Card Feature / Rewards
On this page, we will be giving you a list of outlined features of the Barclay credit card:
- 25% Cashback on every back purchase.
- No Fees for purchases made abroad, provided you opt to pay in the local currency.
- Discount on live events.
- No fees for cash withdrawal at home or overseas provided the payoff is full.
- No introductory offers on either purchase or balance tranters.
This and many more are the card feature and rewards. It has varieties like cashback back, retail payment and many more.
Barclays Credit Card Application
Getting a Barclays credit card is not difficult at all, provided you have all needed required information demanded. One of the needed requirements involves, having a good credit score and also providing information like your name and other details.
How to Apply for Barclays Credit Card
Below are steps you can use to apply for a Barclay credit card:
- Access the website at https://www.barclaycard.co.uk/personal/credit-cards.
- Click on the type of card you want to apply for.
- Tap on “Find out more about platinum”.
- Enter “apply now”.
- Fill out all needed information like your name, gender, nationality, mobile number, email and others.
- Then scroll down the website and click on “Continue”.
Follow all instructions given on the website to complete the process on the site.
Barclay Credit Card Activation
Having gotten a Barclay credit card, it is important you activate your card before using it. Does it mean I can use my card without activating it? Yes, your card could carry out any transaction command without activation. Hence, the process is very important. On that note, we will be giving you steps on how to carry out the application process.
How to Activate for Barclay Credit Card
Activate your credit card using this process:
- Launch the Barclay credit card on your web browser to access the website or click on https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/activate.
- Fill out the activation form with your cred number, security code, last four digits of SSN and your occupation.
- Click on the “activate” button below the form given.
Then use the on-screen prompt to complete the activation process.
Barclays Credit Card Sign Up
Before you will be allowed to apply for this card, you will first visit the Barclay bank branch near you to open an account. Then, register for online access. Now if you already have an account, the best thing to do is proceed to make account registration.
How to Register your Barclay Credit Card Account
With the above knowledge, we will proceed to give steps to register your already opened account. You can check the steps out below:
- Visit the website at https://as2r-clb-bcc1-bcol.barclaycard.co.uk/ecom/as2/UI/#/registration/.
- Scroll down the website and click on “start registration”.
- Enter your card number, card expiry date, card security code, card credit limit, and date of birth.
- Then click on the “next” button b the side.
Provide further information needed to complete the process on the site.
Barclays Credit Card Login
By creating an account, you will be given the opportunity to engage and manage the account in your own team. Furthermore, with consistent logging into your account, you will be accessible and updated with information, offers and benefits.
How to Login to Barclay Credit Card Account
Here are guides that can help you log in to your account:
- Visit the website at https://as2r-clb-bcc4-bcol.barclaycard.co.uk/ecom/as2/UI/#/login/.
- Enter your “username or ID number in the box.
- Tap on the remember me bar to keep you signed in to your account.
- Then, click on the “next” button.
With the above steps followed duly, you will be able to log in and access your account.
Barclay Credit Card Customer Service
When having any difficulty with your account, the best, person to contact is the customer service department. To reach this person you should follow the steps below:
- Visit the website at https://www.barclaycard.co.uk/personal/contact-us.
- Scroll down the page.
Use the displayed contact on the age to reach customer services either by phone call, email or live chat.
Is Barclay Credit Card Only for Apple?
While the Barclay card Financing visa allows you to finance purchases made directly through apple, it is different from the apply card which is apple co-branded credit with Goldman Sachs.
Is Barclay Safe?
Yes, your money is protected by the Barclay online mobile banking guarantee. Through their help, you can be able to manage your transaction without fear.
Can You Use Barclay Credit Card Anywhere?
Yes, you can make contactless payments where ever you see the contactless symbol, home and abroad. Furthermore, if a retailer doesn’t have contactless technology, you still pay using a chip and pin.
Does Barclay have a Spending Limit?
No, Barclay credit cards have no spending limit, however, the transaction amount must not exceed the credit limit on your account.
CHCEK THIS OUT: