If you’re in the dark about where the FB timeline review is on your mobile devices, or perhaps you don’t know how to go about it, don’t be perplexed. In a simple and analytical manner, I will explain to you all you need to know about the Facebook timeline review which is the subject matter of this article.
Where is Facebook Timeline Review
Understanding what timeline review entails is very important. Timeline review enables you to see tagged in-posts, comments. And photos-up for review before it is published on your Facebook timeline
However, it’s visible to friends, families, co-workers to whom you are connected on Facebook.
How Does Facebook Timeline Review Work?
Are you inquisitive about the settings and the way timeline review is on FB? It’s very simple. Follow ardently as I walk you through below.
- The Facebook timeline review shows up automatically mostly on your timeline with posts, comments, photos, and tagged-in posts by friends or those you’re not, only seen by you for your approval. However, it may show where it is initially posted, but no longer on your timeline.
- The timeline review is also part of your profile. By clicking at the topmost part of your Facebook homepage; you should be directed to your timeline.
- Your Facebook timeline will show with date and precision, occasion photos and tagged posts, previous activities on FB. It keeps a memory of your Facebook engagements.
- Your timeline can be switched on by yourself on your Facebook because it is not automatically set on all the time.
How Do I Know Where My Facebook Timeline Review Is?
If you are interested in where your FB timeline review is on your FB, it’s not hard, it’s systematically arranged below.
- The first thing for you to do is to go to your account settings in the pop-up menu of the page.
- Then proceed to click on “timeline and tagging” which you will see in the settings menu.
- Finally, after clicking on it you should see your timeline review.
How Do I Enable Facebook Timeline Review?
Here, enabling your Facebook timeline review is only mandatory if it’s not automatically turned on your FB, it isn’t an arduous task. Following these listed procedures and processes, you should be able to turn on your Facebook timeline review.
They are given thus:
- The first thing for you to is to sign in to your Facebook with your email address or phone number and your password.
- The next thing for you to do is to tap on the menu button below the search bar in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Afterward, you can scroll down and tap on account settings, although, you may have to tap on settings before the account settings depending on your software device.
- So proceed to click on timeline and tagging, then tap on the box that says *review posts that friends tag you in before they appear on your timeline*
- Finally, you must make sure to slide the timeline review switch to *on position*, with the settings saved instantly.
Now, you will get notified when tagged in a post. And other Facebook activities, by choosing to confirm your tag or hide the post from your timeline.
Haven understood what the FB timeline review is and its essential benefits. It will be good for you to make use of its accrued benefits today as a FB user.