Facebook dating is already out and rolling. For users asking the question “When Will Facebook Dating Come Out” we hope you’ve got your answer. For a while now an official dating feature was released on FB. The use of this feature is to create bonds between users.
When Will Facebook Dating Come Out
The best part about FB dating is that you can decide whether you want to use the feature or not. More interestingly, users of the social media who are not making use of the dating feature will not know that you make use of the dating feature (that is if you make use of it).
Where is Facebook Dating Available
Below is a list of countries in which the dating feature on FB is available.
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- And Switzerland.
You can make use of the dating feature if you find yourself in any of these countries.
Facebook Dating App Download Free
Follow the steps below to successfully download and install the Facebook dating app.
- Get your mobile device and turn it on
- Connect it to the internet and open any app store
- On the search bar of the app store enter the search term “Facebook”
- Tap on the “Download” or “Install” button and follow the onscreen instruction
Once the download is complete, the installation would begin. Now that you have downloaded and installed the app, you can begin dating.
Dating in Facebook Free
To get started with FB dating, follow the steps below.
- Get your mobile device and open the dating app (the one you downloaded earlier)
- On the welcome page, create an account or quickly login to one you already have
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon and then on the dating icon (a heart-shaped icon colored red and purple)
- On the dating home tap on the “Get Started” button
- Create your dating profile by providing all the information required of you
Once you have created your dating profile you would be taken to a page where potential matches will be displayed to you.