Get the WhatsApp Download Free App on your device.WhatsApp is one of the most used messenger apps throughout the world with over a billion users. WhatsApp allows you to send text and share media with family and friends for free, you can also do more on WhatsApp.
On WhatsApp, you can also have live calls with WhatsApp voice calls and WhatsApp video calls. The best part is that you can download the WhatsApp app for free.
Apart from downloading the app for free, using the app and all of its features is also free. You can download the WhatsApp app for free on both Android OS and iPhones too.
This is not all, as you can also use WhatsApp on your pc with WhatsApp web. In this post, we will be showing you how to use WhatsApp on your mobile phone (Android and iPhone) and on your pc.
WhatsApp Download Free App | WhatsApp Download for Android
To use WhatsApp on your android phone, you will have to download the WhatsApp app, downloading the app is free just like we have said earlier. To download WhatsApp for your android phone, follow the steps below.
- Ensure your phone is connected to an active internet.
- Launch Google Play Store.
- Using the search option, search for WhatsApp.
- List of apps will be displayed, tap the first app.
- Tap install on the next page.
After completing the above steps, WhatsApp will download on your phone and installation will begin immediately after. After installation is complete, you can then launch the app to start texting, calling, and sharing media.
WhatsApp Download for iPhone
You can use WhatsApp on your iPhone for free, to do this, all you have to do is download the WhatsApp app. Below are instructions on how to download WhatsApp on your iPhone for free.
- Make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Open the App Store.
- Search for WhatsApp messenger.
- Tap the WhatsApp messenger app icon then tap Install.
On completing the above steps, WhatsApp will download and automatically download on your iPhone. When the app has successfully installed you can launch it and start texting for free.
WhatsApp for PC
You can also chat on WhatsApp from your pc and desktop using WhatsApp for pc. But to do is, you must have WhatsApp installed on your phone and must also be connected to the internet on your phone. Follow the steps below to use WhatsApp on your pc.
- Ensure both your mobile phone and pc are connected to the internet.
- From your pc, open your web browser and log on to WhatsApp.com. A QR code will be displayed.
- From your phone, click on the options icon at the top right side of your screen.
- Tap on WhatsApp Web.
- Using your phone camera, scan the QR code on your PC screen.
After completing all the steps above, your phone WhatsApp will sync with your pc and you can start chatting from your pc. Chats sent using your pc will sync and be displayed on your phone’s WhatsApp too.
- Whatsapp Web – Whatsapp Web App Download | WhatsApp Web Login
- www.whatsapp.com Download – Whatsapp Web – Download WhatsApp
- WhatsApp Business – WhatsApp Download | WhatsApp Business Download
- Whatsapp Web Scan – How to use Whatsapp Web on PC
- Alternatives for WhatsApp – WeChat | Viber | Skype | Google Hangouts | Threema
- Whatsapp Web for Whatsapp – How to Check Whatsapp Web Connected Devices