Have you ever come across a well Fargo active cash card before? Well, if not, through this page you will be able to know everything regarding Wells Fargo’s active cash card.
If you have been searching online for the best place to get information about this card you are in the right place to get such information, you just have to read this page.
Wells Fargo active cash card
Regarding Wells Fargo’s active cash card, this card is known as one of the best Flat-rate cash rewards cards. It’s one of the best cash reward credit cards to date. On purchases, cash rewards cards that earn 2 per cent are not unheard of, but to that sky-high rate and leads the pack when it comes to Wells Fargo card the active cache card cut the strig typically attached.
Wells Fargo Active Cash ard Review
Wells Fargo’s active cash card review is known for its good review, the active cash is one of the few that wipes away any footnotes attached to the claim, even if other flat-rate care can earn unlimited 2 percent cash rewards. In more explanation, some technically only earn up to 2 percent on all purchases since you earn 1 percent when you pay and another 1 percent when you pay off the purchase.
Well, PayPal cashback Mastercard earns 2 percent cash back on all purchases, to redeem or transfer the rewards you will need to maintain an eligible PayPal account.
Wells Fargo Active Cash Card Benefits
Are you among people who are searching for the benefit Wells Fargo active cash card has, if you are among those people you wish to know them, they are listed below:
- Unlimited 2 percent cash rewards on purchases with no gimmicks and diverse redemption options
- 0 percent intro APR on purchases and on qualifying balance transfers from account opening for 15 months (then 16.49 percent, 21.49 percent, or 26.49 percent variable APR)
- Offers valuable benefits including cellphone protection and Visa Signature perks
- No annual fee
Those are the benefits of Wells Fargo’s active cash card, get users if you wish to benefit from them as well.
Wells Fargo Active Cash Card Downside
Are you among people who are searching for the downside Wells Fargo active cash card has, if you are among those people you wish to know them, they are listed below:
- 3 percent foreign transaction fee
- To earn the $200 cash rewards sign-up bonus, you’ll need to spend $1,000 within the first three months, which is high compared to other no-annual-fee cash rewards cards
Those are the little downside of Wells Fargo’s active cash card, after seeing that you can decide to get one or not.
Wells Fargo Active Cash Card Credit Limit
You’ll earn unlimited 2 per cent cash rewards on purchases with the Wells Fargo Active Cash card. As far as choosing a cash rewards card goes, it doesn’t get more flexible than a flat-rate card since you’ll generally earn unlimited rewards on virtually any purchase without worrying about bonus categories or spending limits.
Besides being easier to use for first-time cardholders than higher-maintenance bonus category cards, the Wells Fargo Active Cash could be key to maximizing your cash rewards.
How to Redeem Well Fargo Active Cash Card
If you are looking for a place to get information on how to redeem your well Fargo active cashcard you will be able to do that, cause the information will be outlined for you below in which you can use to redeem your cash reward with the active cash card:
- Statement credits: Redeem rewards to offset eligible purchases made on your credit card account. Redeem for
- purchases as little as $1.
- Physical cash in $20 increments at Wells Fargo ATMs (using a Wells Fargo debit or ATM card)
- Direct deposits into Wells Fargo savings or checking accounts
- Gift cards (via Wells Fargo Rewards)
- Travel, including flights, car rentals and hotel stays (via Wells Fargo Rewards)
Those are the ways you can redeem your Fargo active cashcard.