Walmart Credit Card is offered by Capital One Bank. Offers $50 to new cardholders on eligible purchases in the first three months of membership. Members earn unlimited rewards on the items they purchase in accepted locations. There are lots of things to benefit from using the Walmart card, including security alerts, $0 fraud liability, and card lock.
However, if you’re a frequent shopper at Walmart, why not make good use of this opportunity to earn more using the card. It is best for individuals with good or excellent credit who shop often at Walmart. If you have the required credit score, you can proceed to apply. This article will provide a procedure to apply for the card online.
Read Also >>> Walmart PlayStation 5 Pre-Order: Order For A PlayStation 5 Gaming Console Now Before It Runs Out Of Stock
Walmart Credit Card
The card comes with easy payment methods. Pay your bills online, by phone, or in-store. Cardholders can decide on the payment method to use to clear their bills. You will also enjoy quality customer support. If you have any issue, be it technical or card issuer, you can always put a call across. To get the full detail of cardholders’ benefits, read the section below.
Walmart Credit Card Benefits
Here are the benefits entitled to members
- Cardholders receive $50 when they spend $300 within the first three months.
- The free annual fee for members
- Receive 5% back at purchases at Walmart.com & Walmart app grocery pick-up and delivery
- Members get 2% at restaurants, travel, Walmart stores, and Murphy USA fuel stations.
- Make purchases everywhere MasterCard is accepted and receive 1% back.
- Enjoy an introductory offer of a 5% discount in stores for the first 12 months of account opening.
- Cardholders can redeem their rewards for gift cards, a statement credit, cover purchase, and travel.
- Get exclusive security alerts.
- Manage your account using the capital one mobile app.
- $0 fraud liability.
These are benefits that come with the card.
Walmart Credit Card Application
To get the card, you must have an account, so if you don’t have an account yet, proceed to create one. Then, follow the application steps outlined beneath
- Proceed to their official page at walmart.com/cp/walmart-credit-card/632402
- At the left corner of the page, tap on the “apply now” tab.
- It will take you to the sign in page. You need to sign in first to your Walmart account.
- Enter your email address and password
- Tap on the sign in button.
- It should take you to the application page.
- Navigate to provide the info required to get the card
- Follow the on-screen prompt to complete and submit your application.
Follow the procedure above to apply online.
Walmart Credit Card Application Status
If you have not received a response after applying, and you want to know your status. The best thing is to call their customer service to help you check your application status. If finally, you got the card. You need to activate it, follow the steps in the section below.
Check Out >>> Tennessee EBT Card Guide: How to Apply For the Tennessee EBT Card
Walmart Credit Card Activation
To activate your new card contact the customer care representative on the phone or log in to your account, find the activation button and proceed with the onscreen directives. You can check the back of your card for the customer care number or find it online.
Walmart Credit Card Login
To access your card account, follow the instructions below
- Progress to their home screen using this link walmart.com/cp/walmart-credit-card/632402
- Tap on the account button at the right top corner of the home screen.
- Key in the correct email address and password.
- Tap on “show” to display your password.
- If you’re using a public device, kindly uncheck the “keep me signed in” box.
- Crosscheck the login info
- Proceed to click on the “Create Account” tab.
These are steps to access your account. If you forgot your password, tap on the “forgot password” tab, and follow the guide.
Walmart Credit Card Payment
To pay your credit card bill, you can pay your bills online, by phone, in-store, or via the capital one mobile app
To pay your bills online tap on this link www.walmart.com/cp/walmart-credit-card/632402
Select the “account” button, sign in, tap on the “pay” button, and follow the steps.
To pay via the capital one mobile app, kindly download the app from the play or app store. Launch the app, proceed to pay your bills.
Pay your bills by phone, simply contact the customer care representative. Their number is available on their page, Incase you want to pay your bills by phone.
To pay in-store, locate the nearest branch, and pay your bills.
Walmart Credit Card Customer Service
Call on the customer care representative for more support. The customer care representative is available to help you with whichever issue you’re having with their service. So, don’t fail to put a call across, when you have issues. Get their support phone number from their web page.
Recommended >>> Walmart Next Day Delivery – Walmart Next Day Pickup | How to Create Walmart Account