USFCR which stands for United States Federal Contractor Registration is a company where you can complete your System Service for Award (SAM) registration. If you are curious about this company, this article is for you. If you are a business owner looking forward to doing business with the Federal Government, you can start your registration with this company.
You may be wondering why you have you have to carry out your SAM registration with this company. You are advised to because this company assures clients of an easy, fast, and reliable SAM registration. Also, you can renew your registration on this platform and access case manager support where you would also be monitored.
What is USFCR?
The United States Federal Contractor Registration is the company that is Alliant with the SAM.gov registration firm. This company provides another alternative for individuals, companies, and organizations also known as entities to register for SAM. The company works with businesses, Non-profit organizations, and government agencies of all sizes as a Contracting service. Having known this much about this registration form, the next section of this article would teach you how to make use of the website owned by the firm to carry out your SAM registration.
You can carry out a fast and secure registration on the USFCR website. All you need is access to the internet and the required details such as your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), your physical address, Internal Revenue Service (IRS) documents, and the legal name of your company. With this, you are ready to carry out the registration on the USFCR official website.
How to Register for SAM on www.usfcr.com
To carry out this action, follow the steps outlined below:
- Connect your device to the internet and open a web browser on it.
- Enter the URL- usfcr.com into the search bar to visit the official web page.
- On the opened page, navigate to “Start SAM registration” and click on it.
- Fill in your “Email address”, “Business Name”, and “Phone number”.
- State the reason why you want to start a new registration.
- Scroll down the page and click on “Next Step”.
After this, you can follow the rest prompts on your screen to complete your registration. You would receive a confirmatory message via email if the registration is successful.
You should note that this registration lasts for only a year and this counts from the date your registration is completed. To remain active and compliant, you must renew your registration annually. To learn more about this, keep on reading.
How to Renew your SAM Registration on www.usfcr.com
If your SAM registration is expired already or is about to expire, you should follow the steps below to renew your registration:
- Visit the USFCR official web page with your internet-connected device by clicking on this link- https://usfcr.com/Click on “Renew SAM Registration”.
- Search for your business or entity with the search bar on the page.
- Choose the location of your business and click on the button below the page to continue.
After this, you would be redirected to a new page where you can renew your registration. Fill in the necessary details to complete the process.
The cost for using this service differs and every pricing is designed to meet the needs of clients. You can learn more about the USFCR pricing from the customer service. To contact the Customer service Unit, click on this link- https://usfcr.com/company/contact-us/
You can also register for the Advanced Procurement Portal on the USFCR platform. To do this, click on this link- https://app.usfcrgov.com/login.php and tap on register to begin the process. With this, you would be able to access your account.
USFCR App Login
Are you finding it difficult to sign in to your Advanced Procurement Portal (APP)? If your answer is yes, this article has got you covered. The next section of this article would serve this purpose.
How to Log In to your USFCR APP account
Follow the steps below to carry out this action:
- Connect your device to the internet and click on this link- https://app.usfcrgov.com/login.php. This would lead you to the USFCR APP login page.
- On the opened page, fill in your “Email address” and “Password”.
- Click on the “Sign In” button at the bottom of the page.
Automatically, you would be logged in to your account. Other registrations you can carry out on the USFCR official website include the Women-owned small business registration, The Veteran-owned small business registration, General Service administration, etc. You can register for any of these programs on the government contractor website and rest assured that your registration would be successful.