Are you familiar with the facetime app? Do you know you can Use Facetime with Your iPhone? If you are not aware of the facetime app, or you do not know how to use facetime with your iPhone, then read more on this article as I will be briefing you with all about it.
Facetime for iPhone is an app that allows you to audio call and video call your friends and family. This app supports audio and video calling between Apple devices.
FaceTime calls do not replace your phone calls but radar is provided as an alternative. FaceTime also goes on cellular networks, so you can use it away from home.
Use Facetime with Your iPhone
You can use facetime with your iPhone. But this facetime app cannot be only use on your iPhone it can be used on all Apple devices. And you can use FaceTime on your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, or Mac computer.
Facetime is a free audio and video calling app that comes together with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac OS Lion.
What is the FaceTime App?
The Facetime app is a video and audio chatting app that allows iPhone users to communicate with each other. Using the facetime video feature or the facetime audio feature.
Facetime is also an Apple video app that allows users to engage in one-on-one video chatting over the internet. FaceTime app remains available for only users of Apple products.
How to Make Facetime Calls On iPhone
Aside from making video calls on facetime with your iPhone device, you can also make facetime calls on your iPhone. FaceTime calls are really of use for people who don’t have unlimited calling plans.
Because it uses data instead of minutes, meaning as long as you have the data to hold it. You can also make free FaceTime calls to any other user of an Apple device. How do you do this?
- Open the contacts app on your iPhone device.
- Tap your friend’s name on the iPhone.
- Tap the facetime icon to make a call.
These are the steps on how to make facetime calls on iPhone.
But there is also another way to make facetime calls on iPhone. The steps are listed below.
- Run the facetime app on your iPhone.
- Choose if you want to make a video or audio-only call.
- Type your friend’s name into the search bar.
- Tap facetime camera or phone sign to make a call.
With these outline steps, you will be able to make facetime calls with your friends and family. As long they are using an iPhone or an iPhone device.
How to Make FaceTime Video Calls on iPhone
FaceTime video uses the device’s front-facing came to show the caller to the receiver. It can be made between any two FaceTime consistent device. The devices don’t need to be the same model or type.
How to Set Up Facetime with Your iPhone?
Before you start using Facetime you need to activate it on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Mac. In case you are a new apple user and you don’t know how to use it or you don’t have Apple ID, you should be able to create one by following this guide.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and choose FaceTime.
- If you use an iPhone, your phone number will be registered in FaceTime automatically.
- Add your email by tapping Use your Apple ID for FaceTime.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Set Caller ID (email or phone number) that will be shown to your friends when you call them.
With these outline steps above you can set up FaceTime with your iPhone.
More Related Posts
- Zoom Login: Zoom Login Page | Zoom Sign Up(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Skype For Business Login Online: Skype for Business App | Skype for Business Online
- Lytx – Video Telematics and Fleet Management Solutions | lytx login
- Holiday Gifts – Ideas for Holiday Gifts | Holiday Gifts Guide – Best Holiday Gifts in 2020
- Good Netflix Movies: Netflix App Download | Popular Netflix Movies