Are you committed to serving your communities with valor and perseverance? If yes, then this program has been specially designed for you! We are pleased to inform you that Applications are currently Open for the US-Jordan Leadership Exchange Programs (UJLEP) 2023.
Apply now as the deadline to submit your application is February 3, 2023. Keep reading, more details about this program are outlined below, including the requirements and how to apply.
About US-Jordan Leadership Exchange Programs (UJLEP) 2023
The US-Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) will run for about three years, it is designed to provide support to a new generation of collaborative, creative, and values-driven Jordanian leaders who promote advancement in their economy while strengthening ties between the United States and Jordan.
The UJLEP Program is in two phases;
- First phase: A robust leadership training to selected diverse cohorts of fellows who have shown high potential in key economic and social development disciplines;
- Second Phase: S. exchange experience, which comprises tailored practicums at selected U.S. host organizations, and visits to entities working in the UJLEP disciplines.
The two phases will enhance fellows’ technical skills and understanding of U.S. culture. Once fellows return to U.S., they’re expected to practice the acquired new leadership and technical skills, while benefitting Jordanian communities.
This unique opportunity in the USA seeks to help strengthen the ties between Jordan and US. This exchange program enables Jordanian leaders to build valuable skills needed for creativity, problem-solving, innovation, equity, and inclusion.
Summary of the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023
- Country: United States of America (USA)
- Host Organizations: US host organizations.
- Available Disciplines: Entrepreneurship, Community engagement, Civil society, Women’s Empowerment, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility, Civic participation, Public health, Environment, and Climate Change.
- Program Duration: Three Years
- Application Deadline: February 3, 2023.
Benefits of the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program 2023
- Successful Candidates will be given the opportunity to get J-1 Visa support.
- Free round trip travel from home town to the US.
- Furnished Accommodation
- A monthly allowance that covers transportation, living expenses, and meals.
- Health benefits cover cases of accidents and/or sickness.
Application Process for the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) 2023 in the USA?
- Qualified candidates can apply via the online application system at: https://www.irex.org/us-jordan-leadership-exchange-programs-ujlep-application
- Ensure to Provide all the required personal information, including your academic and professional background.
- Applicants will be asked certain questions during the application process and to provide supporting documents, if any.
- Submit the application after completing the required fields
Requirements for the US Jordan Leadership Exchange Program 2023 Qualification
- Nationals and residents of Jordan can apply.
- Applicants must meet the age requirement of 21 to 35.
- Candidates should have at least one year of working experience in any of the mentioned disciplines.
- He/She should be available to attend the program in 2023.
- Applicants must be able to receive U.S. J-1 Visa.
- Must be willing and committed to returning to their home country after completion of the program.
- Be proficient in both speaking and writing English
February 3, 2023.
More Related Content
- Industrial Painter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply!
- Production Spray Painter (FT) Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply!
- Fishing Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Dispatch Riders Job In USA with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now!
- Commercial Travel Painter Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply!