The University of Saskatchewan in Canada invites you to apply for its Entrance Awards 2024! Applications are now being accepted from brilliant students who are looking to obtain their graduation degrees by enrolling in a foreign institution. So, If you dream of pursuing your career in top universities abroad, the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2024 in Canada is an opportunity you should grab.
The Saskatchewan Scholarship program is designed to attract outstanding international students who aspire to earn their degrees from a prestigious foreign institution. Recipients of this scholarship will have the chance to learn from talented experts, thereby deepening their knowledge of Canada and its culture.
About the University of Saskatchewan
Established in 1907, the University of Saskatchewan is a Canadian public research university located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The University stands out for its commitment to sustainability and social impact, ranking as the top university in Canada and fifteenth globally in water resources research.
The University of Saskatchewan also plays a leading role in addressing global food security issues and promoting health and hygiene through sports and entertainment.
Saskatchewan Scholarship Program – What to Expect
The Saskatchewan Scholarship Program is not just about academic degrees; it’s about honing your professional skills. Throughout your educational journey, you’ll gain valuable insights and expertise that will give you a competitive edge in the marketplace. The program also equips you with problem-solving and decision-making skills vital for addressing societal issues in social, economic, cultural, and other domains.
The University of Saskatchewan is known for its diversity, as it welcomes students from different nations. This diversity fosters cooperation among individuals from various cultures, races, religions, and socio-political backgrounds. This implies that, as a student of this university, you will get to collaborate with people of diverse mindsets and establish a global network.
Available Fields of Study
The University of Saskatchewan offers the following study fields:
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literature, and Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics and Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Benefits of the Saskatchewan Scholarship 2024
- Scholarship recipients will have an opportunity to explore Canadian culture.
- Encouragement for candidates from least-developed countries to pursue their dreams.
- A one-time scholarship award of $10,000 CDN.
Eligibility Criteria for Saskatchewan Scholarship 2024
To be eligible for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship in Canada, Candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Candidates must have International student status.
- Have an entering average of at least 80%.
- Demonstrates excellent academic record.
More details on eligibility can be found on the official website below
How to Apply for Saskatchewan Scholarship 2024?
Follow the steps below to apply for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2024:
- Apply online through the official website at https://admissions.usask.ca/money/search-awards.php?award=301371ES01
- Download and complete the online form via this link: https://admissions.usask.ca/requirements/apply.php
- Fill in all required fields for each level.
- Carefully complete your application.
Note: Selection of Candidates is based on the highest academic record and a compelling letter of motivation for the chosen subject.
Include the documents below when applying for the scholarship
- Completed General Awards application form.
- Letter of Motivation.
- Copies of Official Transcripts.
- Two letters of reference,
February 15, 2024.