Are you an African student currently pursuing a career in Economics? If so, the CSAE Visiting Fellowships are for you. Applications are ongoing for the University of Oxford CSAE Visiting Fellowships 2024.
The University Of Oxford CSAE Visiting Fellowships
The application portal is now open until the deadline date of 31 May 2023 at 12 noon, BST). Submissions from African nationals are highly encouraged. However, to be eligible, the applicants must possess a doctorate in economics.
Read on as there are more details about this fellowship including the benefits, eligibility Criteria, and the application process.
About CSAE Visiting Fellowship Programme
The Center for the Study of African Economics (CSAE) Visiting Fellowship Programme, is designed to support a residency at the University of Oxford, for a duration of three months (January to March).
The scholarship will cover the costs of participating students such as flight costs, accommodation, and a little stipend.
CSAE Visiting Fellowship is open to African scholars from all countries in Africa, scholars must be currently pursuing a career in economics. Successful Candidates will study at the Centre for the Study of African Economies at the University of Oxford.
Summary of the University Of Oxford CSAE Visiting Fellowship Program
- Category: Academic (Postgraduate)
- Host Institution: University of Oxford
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Duration: January to March
- Course: Economics
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
Benefits of the CSAE Visiting Fellowship Program
The CSAE Visiting Fellowship will cover the following cost of residency in Oxford:
- Cost of Flight
- Provision of stipend.
About the University of Oxford CSAE
The University of Oxford Centre for the Study of African Economics (CSAE), is a development economics research center.
The Centre is graced with a number of researchers in the Department of Economics, the Blavatnik School of Government, and the Oxford Department of International Development.
CSAE has different events including the CSAE Development Economics Webinar Series and Research Workshops which usually takes place during term time. Conferences and workshops are also organized throughout the academic year.
The University of Oxford meanwhile, is notable for its rich tradition of developing leaders through its MBA program.
How to Apply for the University Of Oxford CSAE Visiting Fellowships 2024?
Interested and qualified candidates are only required to visit the University of Oxford by clicking this link: https://oxford.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/csae-visiting-fellowship-2024-application-form to apply
Requirements for CSAE Visiting Fellowship Program 2023 at the University of Oxford
To be eligible for the CSAE Visiting Fellowship at Oxford, Candidates must meet the following conditions;
- The CSAE Visiting Fellowships is designed for nationals of African countries who are currently enrolled for an academic career in economics.
- A doctorate in economics is a core requirement
- The application would require the following documents: A research statement and a CV
May 31, 2023.
More Related Content
- International Conference on Trade, Business, Economics, and Law
- Highest Paying Jobs for Economics Majors
- American University Online Program Scholarship
- Dating on Facebook Group: Facebook Dating Groups | Facebook Dating App
- DAAD 2022 Masters Scholarships in Agricultural Economics for African Students
- Oxford MBA Business School Application for 2023-2024