International students from all over the world who dream of studying in Finland, are invited to apply for the University of Oulu International Scholarships, for the 2023-2024 academic calendar. This scholarship is your opportunity to actualize your study dreams if you wish to study in Finland. The scholarship coverage ranges from a generous 50% to a full 100% tuition fee discount for each recipient.
Your tuition fee payment and eligible scholarship program at the University of Oulu depends on your chosen programme of study, and you can apply for the scholarships on the online application as part of the admissions process.
Scholarship programs at the University of Oulu award up to a 100% discount for international students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland after the student’s first study year when the student completes at least 60 credits during the first academic year. Before we proceed with the details of this scholarship, let’s have a glimpse Into the history of this prestigious university
About the University of Oulu
The University of Oulu is a top university located in the heart of Finland. Since its inception, the university has been shaping the future of education and research. Founded in 1958, the University of Oulu boasts a storied history of academic excellence.
The university’s mission is to provide top-tier education and advance innovative research in Northern Finland. Over the years, it has evolved into a symbol of knowledge and innovation.
The sprawling campus of the University of Oulu is a testament to its commitment to holistic education. State-of-the-art facilities, modern libraries, and research centres create an ideal environment for students and researchers alike. The blend of modern architecture and nature’s beauty makes it a truly inspiring place to learn.
Requirements for University of Oulu Scholarships 2023/24
To be eligible for the University of Oulu Scholarships for International Students 2023/2024, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be international students from countries other than the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- The university’s undergraduate program requires admission or application.
- Scholarships awarded for academic excellence.
- GRE results or high school transcripts needed
- Certified translation is needed for non-English transcripts.
- Offered a full-time program at the University of Oulu in Finland.
- Candidates must demonstrate the University of Oulu’s basic standards for English language proficiency.
How to Apply for University of Oulu Scholarships 2023-2024?
- The University of Oulu International Scholarships 2023-2024, does not require a separate application system
- Some of the scholarships are automatically programmed.
- Protective candidates can, however, follow the standard application procedures of the university to secure a study place for an undergraduate degree program at the University of Oulu.
- Visit the Official website below for further details: https://www.oulu.fi/university/masters/scholarships
Applications are currently Open, and there is no specified deadline yet.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- University of Oulu International Scholarships 2023 – APPLY NOW!
- University Of Oulu International Scholarships 2023 In Finland – APPLY NOW!
- Finland Government Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded – How to Apply
- Nokia Foundation Doctoral Scholarships for International Students – Apply Now!
- University of Helsinki Scholarship 2023 In Finland (Fully Funded) – APPLY NOW!