University Of New South Wales (UNSW) International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia is now available to student that wants to apply. Are you looking to study in Australia? Do you find it difficult to obtain a study aid? If yes, we are glad to bring to your notice that the University of New South Wales is currently accepting various applications for UNSW International Research Scholarships 2022 to study in Australia.
This scholarship program can go a long way in making that dream of yours to study in Australia become a reality. UNSW International Research Scholarships 2022 is open for all International Students around the world to pursue either a Master’s or Ph.D. Degree in UNSW. This scholarship opportunity is available for the academic session 2022-23.
University Of New South Wales (UNSW) International Research Scholarships 2022 in Australia
University of New South Wales is commonly referred to as UNSW Sydney, it is a Government managed research university located in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. UNSW is one of the founding members of Group of Eight, which is a coalition of Australian research-intensive universities.
You’re certain to have the best study and career growth in UNSW, as the University of New South Wales is rated 43rd in the QS Global World Rankings. Additionally, the institution produces excellent graduates who are employable, making its employability rate ranking 3rd in Australia and 27th globally.
University of New South Wales welcomes internationalization, in the sense that there are many other research scholarships offered at the University of New South Wales for international students, they include:
- The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPRS) which is open for Master’s and Ph.D. degrees in all fields
- UIPA (University International Postgraduate Awards), awards available for Master’s and Ph.D. for Research in all disciplines, and
- Tuition-Free Scholarship (TFS), with a faculty Research stipends scholarship for Ph.D. and Masters
Description Of UNSW International Research Scholarships
Here are the details of this Scholarship:
- Institution: University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Country: Australia
- Study Program: Master’s & PhD
- Application Deadline: 13 May 2022
- Program duration: Master’s Degree is two Years, while Ph.D. The degree is three and a half years.
- Scholarship Worth: Funds for the
International Research Program is around $28,854 per annum which covers the Tuition Fees, Overseas Student Health Cover. The Research is funded by the Australian Government for Ph.D. three and half year and two years research Masters
The University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA) funds are around $28,854 per annum which covers the Tuition Fees and is funded by UNSW for 3.5 years Ph.D. and 2 years of research Masters
The Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus Research Stipend funds is around $28,854 per annum for the Tuition Fees funded by UNSW
Financial Coverage of UNSW International Research Scholarship
This scholarship covers the following student’s expenses:
- The full Tuition Fee
- A Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Tickets for Reallocation
- Living Allowances
- Thesis Allowance
- Payment for Books/Course Materials
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
Study Programs available at UNSW
UNSW offers all courses
Eligibility For UNSW International Research Scholarships
Candidates looking to apply for these scholarships should check their eligibility by reviewing the criteria below:
- It is mandatory for an applicant to be an International Students
- The applicant must possess a standard Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Candidates must ensure to suit the following documents to be awarded the Scholarships: Academic record, research output, and prior research experience, English Language Proficiency Certificate.
University of New South Wales (UNSW) International Research Scholarships application’s last date for Students in Australia is 13 May 2022.
How to Apply For UNSW International Research Scholarships
To Apply for UNSW International Research Scholarships, applicants are required to complete an Online Application Form. Visit the official webpage link below to begin the process of application and also get more details about the scholarships.
Studying in Australia will expose you to numerous benefits both in academic and non-academic areas. If you’re looking to travel to Australia to further your education, then the UNSW International Research Scholarships are timely for you!