Good news! The 2022/2023 academic session of the University of Memphis Scholarships application is currently ongoing, all International Students around the globe are encouraged to apply for a study in the USA. This post presents you with detailed information about the University of Memphis Scholarships 2022/2023, the scholarship coverage, the requirements, as well as the application process.
About University of Memphis Scholarships
The prestigious University of Memphis was founded in 1912 as a public research university, it is located in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. University of Memphis Scholarships is a fully-funded program for international students around the globe. This scholarship program is set for Undergraduate and Master’s studies.
The University of Memphis Scholarships is a competitive merit-based scholarship program for newly admitted degree-seeking international undergraduate and graduate students on a J-1 or F-1 visa.
University of Memphis Scholarships supports the best and brightest international students, who are participants of the programs and learn from the University’s world-renowned faculty.
The University places value on scholarly achievement in its campus community and the International Merit Awards (Memphis Scholarship) is designed to support international students at the University of Memphis.
Summary of University of Memphis Scholarship
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters
- Institution(s): University of Memphis
- Study in: USA
- Application Deadline: October 01, 2022
- Duration of Program: Undergraduate Degree Program is 4 years, while the Master’s Degree Program is 2 years
- Memphis Scholarship Coverage: The University of Memphis Scholarship awards the recipient with the amounts vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates.
Note that this scholarship cannot be combined with other University of Memphis institutional scholarship exceptions if allowed for departmental funding.
Apply Now For University of Memphis Scholarships
The application process is easy, kindly follow the application instructions below to apply for this scholarship.
Step 1. Apply for admission in an undergraduate degree and master’s degree at the university by visiting the webpage below: https://www.memphisadmissions.org/international/
Step 2. The following documents should be uploaded in the appropriate space provided.
- Your Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificate of English language proficiency
- Statement of purpose
- Recent Passport.
Step 3. Apply for the scholarship via the link below after seeking admission with the university: https://memphis.academicworks.com/users/sign_in
Requirements for University of Memphis Scholarships 2022/2023
To be eligible for the University of Memphis Scholarship, all candidates must fulfill the following requirements below:
- The Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Countries around the world
Undergraduate students must meet the following criteria:
- A 25 ACT or 1200 SAT
- A GPA of 3.25 for an undergraduate degree as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org)
Graduate students must meet the following criteria:
- A 310 GRE
- A GPA of 3.25 undergraduate degree as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org) or relevant master’s degree from an accredited and approved institution.
The scholarship is not open to Dual citizens and/or permanent residents.
The scholarship program is for entering first-time applicants only, Meaning that continuing or enrolled students are not eligible for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: October 01, 2022
Best of luck!