Here’s an amazing opportunity for Arab candidates who are willing to pursue a bachelor’s degree at Harvard University in the U.S. to apply for the prestigious HAAA Scholarship 2022/2023 batch.
The HAAA Scholarship’s aim is to bring about an increase in the number of Arab students at Harvard University. Harvard Arab Alumni Association otherwise called HAAA was established in 2010 and it is the first of its kind at Harvard.
About 118 students from Arab countries studied at Harvard in 2013, making up for fewer than 2% of Harvard’s 4,000 global students. The aim of the HAAA Scholarship is to generate about $10 million to assist economically disadvantaged Arab students accepted into any of Harvard’s schools.
Harvard Arab Alumni Association supports a number of charities, scholarship funds, and initiatives throughout the Arab world.
Details of HAAA Scholarship
The details of this scholarship are outlined below:
- Level of education: Bachelor
- University of study: Harvard University
- Study country: USA
- Degree duration: it varies according to the degree
- Application deadline: Till the admission date
- Scholarship Coverage: HAAA Scholarship is a fully financed scholarship available to Arab nations listed on the list of eligible countries.
- Eligible Countries: Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, Yemeni Arab Jamahiriya
Requirements for HAAA Scholarship 2022
Please note that Harvard Committee on General Scholarship will choose the HAAA Scholarship awardees based on the following criteria specified by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association:
- English language is compulsory for everyone.
- The student must have been accepted by Harvard University into a full-time degree program at one of the university’s schools like Law School, Business School, Kennedy School, etc.
- Applicants must show financial need as judged by Harvard’s general scholarship standards.
- Preference will be given to students with a prior degree
- To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must be an Arab citizen or a resident of an Arab country.
How to Apply for the HAAA Scholarship
The official webpage for this scholarship is at the bottom of this page.
- In other to apply for the HAAA Scholarship, follow these steps below:
- You will need to apply to any Harvard University school. The next step will only happen once you have been admitted.
- You’re not required to apply for the HAAA Scholarship If your school’s finance officer sends your application to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships, which selects the recipients on their own.
- You can check the official website for more information about The HAAA Scholarship: https://www.harvardarabalumni.org/fund
Best of luck with your application!