Canadian Scholarships are one of the best mediums to travel to Canada if you’re seeking to study at Canadian Universities. Therefore it will interest you to know that the application for the University of Regina Scholarship is ongoing.
The prestigious University of Regina Scholarships are now available in Canada, and all International applicants are welcome to apply. University Regina was established in 1911 as a public research university in Canada, it offers degree programs, internships, and professional placements.
Most students prefer Canada over countries like the USA, UK, Germany, and France, because of the Permanent Residence. Also, most Canadian Scholarships do not require IELTS.
The University of Regina Scholarships 2022 in Canada is a great opportunity for international students to pursue their studies and research in Canada.
Details of University of Regina Scholarships
- Awards to be taken: Canada
- University: University of Regina
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Up to $200,000
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship Benefits: the University of Regina offers undergraduate scholarships of up to $200,000 per year, with an educational award of $3,000 which is automatically given to undergraduate students who apply for admission to the university.
For Graduates program: Successfully selected International applicants will receive up to $20,000 per year. The acceptance rate of the University of Regina is about 85% which means international students have a good chance of getting accepted into the university.
How to Apply for the Regina Scholarships
To apply for the University of Regina Scholarship:
- The applicant is required to apply online and provide the necessary documentation.
- There is more information about the program as well as how to apply on the official website
- Undergraduate Applicants should visit the webpage below to apply: https://www.uregina.ca/safa/awards/entrance-awards/entrance-automatic.html
- Graduates applicants should visit this page: https://www.uregina.ca/gradstudies/current-students/scholarships/index.html?id=507 to apply
Requirements for University of Regina Scholarships
- The Regina Scholarship is open to applicants from all over the world
- The Scholarships offered to cover all subjects.
- All undergraduate students applying directly from secondary school to the undergraduate level will receive an international entrance scholarship of $3,000
- Successful applicants are required to enroll and complete at least 9 credit hours per term.
- Applicants For Graduates programs must have a minimum first-class average or 80%.
- Also at least 75% for the master’s program, and an average of 80 percent must be achieved.
The documents required during the application process include the following;
- Previous degree certificate
- Academic Transcripts from a high school for a bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s Degree for a Master’s Degree and a Master’s Degree for a PhD
- Recent passport
- Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal For PhD
Best of luck!
- Android Auto not Working on Your Samsung Galaxy S22
- Best Fighting Type Pokémon in Pokémon Go – Strength and Weakness
- Kanawha School Login – Login to Kanawha Schoology at Kanawha.schoology.com
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card – Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card Login at www.capitalone.com