Speaking of University College London Undergraduate Scholarship 2022, studying abroad for most students will be a dream come true, this is due to the presence of world-class educational facilities and of course the high standards of education in most countries abroad, but then having the needed funds required to study abroad for most international students is a major hindrance to actualizing that dream.
However, this year, for those who want to travel abroad and study for free, you’re encouraged to apply for University College London Undergraduate Scholarship 2022. The University College London Undergraduate Scholarship for the year 2022 is available for a bachelor’s degree in the field offered by the University.
All Interested, as well as qualified candidates, should note that the deadline for sending their various applications for this year’s UCL scholarship is on the 1st of July 2022. University College London Undergraduate Scholarship is offered by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £4,000 per year. Uk nationals can also apply for this scholarship opportunity.
University College London Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
Studying in the UK creates opens doors wherever you go globally. Uk has some of the world-recognized universities that employ innovative teaching approaches and the leading minds who deliver them to reach students’ potential.
The University College London is a major public research university in London, United Kingdom. UCL as it’s mostly called is a member institution of the federal University of London and is the second-largest university in the United Kingdom by total enrolment and the largest by postgraduate enrolment.
UCL was founded in 1826 and was the first university institution to be established in London, and the first in England to be entirely secular and to admit students regardless of their religion. Meanwhile, University College London was officially known as UCL in 2005,
Details of University College London Undergraduate Scholarship
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Status Yearly-ongoing
- Entry; Undergraduate
- Funding; Partial Funding, £4,000 per year
Requirements for University College London Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
- University College London Scholarship is available to applicants who have participated in UCL’s Summer Challenge Programme.
- Interested and eligible candidates must have completed at least one Widening Participation Activity which includes the following; Residential summer schools, A Summer challenge, the Discover UCL D/deaf summer school, Non-residential summer schools of years 11&12, Realising opportunities, Uni-link, Aspire, Horizons, and Lloyds Scholars spring school.
- Applicant must possess an offer of admission to UCL to study any full-time undergraduate degree program for the 2022 intake
- All Interested applicants must place UCL as their firm choice.
- The Candidate’s household income must be 42,875 pounds or less.
- Also, all Applicants for this scholarship must belong to the first generation of their family to enter higher education.
- A UK fee status must also be held by applicants
Selection and Interview
University College London Undergraduate Scholarship selection of Candidates is based on their educational qualifications. Additionally, the financial needs are taken into consideration. (fabulouseyebrowthreading)
How to Apply for University College London Undergraduate Scholarship
All Candidates who are Interested and qualified should visit the University College London (UCL) at www.ucl.ac.uk to apply. Students are not required to apply directly for the University College London Undergraduate Scholarship.
Automatically, UCL assesses a candidate for a bursary provided they have consented to share their respective data with the university as part of the regional funding authority. Upon successful application for an undergraduate course at UCL, the applicant should make an application for student finance.
Once that is done, UCL will then receive the student finance household income assessment, as determined by the student’s Funding Authority as long as the student does not opt-out of sharing their household income data. So the moment the student finance application form is completed, the student will be automatically assessed for a bursary.