Do you have a passion to impact people’s lives? The Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP) 2023, will provide the platform you need for your journey. The programme will run for a duration of three years during which Participants will have the opportunity to learn about the 400 diverse Unilever brands and businesses.
The Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP), allows Participants to contribute their unique perspective to work, and also explore their purpose across a number of placements.
Additionally, formal training sessions and Mentorship will be organized to provide fellows with on-the-job experiences. So what are you waiting for? Apply for this remarkable opportunity to kick-start an exciting career journey at Unilever.
About Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP)
Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP), is a platform created for Young individuals to help them emerge as future Unilever leaders, this is achieved through a rigorous and unique learning experience.
Participants will have the rare opportunity to work on real-life business challenges and projects that have a meaningful impact on society and the environment.
One amazing spec of this programme is that Participants are exposed to diverse cultures including the different ways of business, this includes the possibility of working in different regions in the course of the program.
This programme has the capacity to accelerate an individual’s personal and professional growth and also help them to build a strong network of like-minded peers and mentors.
Summary of the Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2023
- Eligible Country: Different countries
- Host Organization: Unilever
- Duration of Program: Three years.
- Gender: Men and Women
- Enrolment status: Open
- Application Deadline: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with no specific deadline for submission.
Rewards for the Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) 2023
There are a huge number of benefits with the Unilever Future Leaders Program for selected candidates. These benefits include:
- The UFLP provides world-class training for participants to be equipped with the required skills and experience as future business leaders.
- Successful Candidates will work on real-world projects to enable them to gain hands-on experience across various business areas
- The Unilever Future Leaders Program Provides a global exposure platform for participants, as they get to work with talented teams from around the world.
- Fellows will receive Mentorship and coaching sessions from experienced business leaders.
- Once the programme is completed, successful participants may join Unilever’s team in a full-time role or pursue other exciting career opportunities.
- There is a competitive remuneration package for participants including allowances and salary that aligns with industry standards.
How to Apply for Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP) 2023
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for the Unilever Future Leaders Program:
- Click the link below to visit the Unilever careers website: careers.unilever.com
- On the webpage, search for Programme opportunities in your region or country of interest.
- It’s important to choose the UFLP opportunity that matches your qualifications and interests
- Proceed to click the Apply Now button shown on your screen. You might need to create an account on the Unilever careers website if you don’t already have one.
- Complete an online application form together with your resume and other required documents.
- Once the application is completed successfully, submit it before the deadline. Then forget to keep track of your application status through the Unilever careers website.
- Applicants whose applications are successful may be invited to participate in digital interviews, depending on the country or region of the application.
Requirements for Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2023 Qualifications
Prospective applicants must meet the conditions below to be eligible for Unilever Future Leaders Program:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized institution must be held by Applicants.
- Work experience in a relevant field including internships, part-time or full-time jobs, and volunteer work.
- Excellent communication skills must be demonstrated by applicants including problem-solving abilities, and leadership potential.
- Applicants should also be able to work well in a team, and always be willing to learn.
- All Applicants must ensure that they’re eligible to work in the country where they are applying for the program.
- Another core criterion is Fluency in English. Applicants must show proficiency in other languages, depending on the country or region they are applying to.
CHECK THIS OUT: