The UBA Bank Group has recently announced the Application Call for its UBA Graduate Trainee 2023 programme, interested and suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
This post will help you discover the amazing benefits of the UBA Graduate Trainee programme including the requirement, salary, and how you can apply for the programme. So take your time to read through, so you can learn more about applying and the opportunities at your disposal.
UBA Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
The United Bank for Africa (UBA) of Nigeria, has launched the 2023 recruitment campaign for its Graduate Trainee Programme. The program is part of the Bank’s initiatives to improve customers’ experience and enhance its operational efficiency and effectiveness across the various branch network.
The UBA Graduate Trainee Programme seeks to discover, develop, and build the Next Generation of leaders and bankers who will run with the Bank’s vision of being the best bank in Africa.
Details About UBA Graduate Trainee 2023 Programme
- Host Organization: UBA
- Country: Nigeria
- Duration: Four Months
- Location: UBA School of Excellence
- Eligible Gender: Men and Women
- Benefits: 43,000 Monthly stipend
- Application Deadline: Not specified
Requirements for the UBA Graduate Trainee Programme
The following criteria must be met by all Applicants to stand a chance of being selected to participate in the Graduate Trainee Programme:
- Candidates are required to be of good behaviour and well composed
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits plus English and Mathematics in their SSCE.
- Should be able to protect the interest of the organization (UBA)
- Candidates that are experienced in software for computers will have a chance of getting hired.
Candidates in general are required to have a valid form of identification.
- These documents include a permit to drive, a National Identification Card, an international passport, and a voter registration card.
- The training program requires solid interpersonal and communication abilities.
All applicants who are interested must be both mentally and physically fit.
- Candidates should have excellence in written and oral English and be able to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested candidates should not be more than 26 years at the time of applying for the Trainee Programme
- Must have completed the NYSC program
Application Process For The UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2023
To apply for the 2023 edition of the UBA Graduate Trainee Programme, kindly follow the steps outlined below:
- Locate the Bank’s official recruitment portal on: ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/recruitment/
- From the homepage, choose the Job role you are applying for
- Submit your personal details.
- Also, submit an application letter.
UBA Graduate Trainee Salary/Stipend
Those who are selected (Trainees) will receive an annual salary of N43,000 for a four-month term. The payment is designed to pay for their transportation and other costs while on the job.
People who are hired after the training would receive an annual wage of N120,000 or higher.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- UBA Amazing Low-Interest Loans – Apply Now!
- UBA 2022 Graduate Management Acceleration Programme (GMAP) – How to Apply
- UBA Black Fri-yaay Amazing Deals Is Here – Grab Now!
- UBA Graduate Management Accelerated Programme (GMAP) 2023 – Apply Now
- Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for Young Nigerians – APPLY NOW!