What are the top YouTube channels? YouTube in a simplified definition is a video sharing service that allows its users to watch videos that are posted by other users. Now talking about a channel, a channel is a place where viewers can go and find something they want to watch now or later, but in order for them to do this, they would have to subscribe to your channel in order to watch the content been uploaded.
Top YouTube Channels
As of now, there are numerous and diverse YouTube channels that you can subscribe to, but our sole aim in this article is to provide you list of the Top YouTube channel, we would be providing you a list of the top YouTube channel coupled with some explanations as we proceed
List of The Top YouTube Channel
Irrespective of the fact that there are so many YouTube channels, we still have some channels that are topping the list. We have listed a detailed list of the top YouTube channel below
- Cocomelon –
- SET India
- Kids Diana Show
- Like Nastya
- 5-Minute Crafts
- Zee Music Company
- Vlad and Niki
- Canal KondZilla
- Justin Biebe
- Zee TV
- Dude Perfect
- Hybe Labels
- Goldmines Telefilms
- Shemaroo Filmi Gaane
- Sony SAB
- Ariana Grande
- Ed Sheeran
- ChuChu TV Songs
- Pinkfong! Kids’ Stories & Songs
- Aaj Tak
- Wave Music
- Sony Music India
- Taylor Swift
- Felipe Neto
- LooLoo Kids
- El Reino Infantil
- Katy Perry
- Tips Official
- Você Sabia?
- Bright Side
- Billie Eilish
- T-Series Bhakti Sagar
- Alan Walker
The above is the list of the top YouTube channel
How Can I Create A Channel On YouTube?
Creating a YouTube channel is quite simple and straightforward, all you need to do is to:
- Go to YouTube and sign in. Head over to YouTube.com and click ‘sign in’ in the top right corner of the page
- Head over to your YouTube settings. In the top right corner of the screen, click on your profile icon and then click “Create a channel
- Create your channel.
How Do You Make Money From A YouTube Channel?
For those who want to monetize their YouTube channel, all that is needed of you is to:
- Enable your channel for monetization. St
- Connect your YouTube channel to an AdSense account in order to earn money and get paid for your monetized videos.
- Take a minute to get to know the kinds of videos you can monetize and the different ad formats
How Do You Start A YouTube Channel For Beginners?
To start a YouTube channel as a beginner, it is necessary for you to start with the basics, we have listed a step by step approach for you below
- Sign in to YouTube and click on the user icon at the top right of the screen.
- Click on the gear icon to get to your account’s YouTube Settings.
- Click on Create a new channel.
- Then choose “Use a business or other name”
- Add your Brand name and click create
You can follow the above steps to create or start a YouTube channel as a beginner.