What are ‘My YouTube channels’? Having a personal YouTube channel and channels can be very great. However, with a lot of responsibility also laden with it, understanding all your personal YouTube channels or encapsulates is very essential.
My YouTube Channels
Do you have questions concerning some of the operations and how to go about some things? If yes, that’s the main purpose of this article; to explain in detail to you all you know about your YouTube channels.
It’s possible to sign up and have personal YouTube channels by paying a substantial amount of money, then there will be available for you to post, and share on the platform.
Although, it is a place where people can browse through and check out popular channels and subscribe if need be or interested.
Is It Worth Having My YouTube Channels?
Probably you’re in the dark if having YouTube channels is worth it or the essence of having your own personal YouTube channel?
You must realize that it pays; all you need is to find the right monetization strategy for yourself.
How Many YouTube Channels Can I Have?
It’s very simple, when it comes to the number of YouTube channels you have, understand that only one YouTube channel can be created under one account, and concerning how many YouTube channels you can have? You can link, create, manage up to 50 YouTube channels using one YouTube account.
Can I Have 2 channels On YouTube?
Yes, you can have more than 2 channels as earlier aforementioned; it will be linked to your current YouTube/Google account. However, it is very important that you must have a brand account linked to your personal account to create these new channels.
How Do I Add Channels to My YouTube channel?
It’s not arduous adding channels to your YouTube channel or channels, I am going to walk you through below.
- You will need to go to your YouTube channel page, then click on your profile picture on the YouTube homepage, select my channel and click on customize channel.
- Then on the right side of the page, you will see *add channels* below features channels, so click on it.
By following these simple processes and procedures, you should be able to add featured Channels to your personal YouTube channel.
How Do I Have Free Subscribers On My YouTube Channel?
Having Free subscribers on your YouTube channel isn’t complex at all, all you need are some personal tips.
Although they are many, I will list some of these below:
- You must know how to ask, that is, ask your viewers to subscribe.
- Always end your videos by telling them the one you are working on next, so they can be inquisitive.
- You must learn to be humorous and interactive with your audience and make friends, break the bridges for connectivity.
- Then always update your channel art.
- Brand your thumbnails in an attractive way to draw potential subscribers..
- Now, let your videos be embedded on your website or blog.
- Finally, you can use YouTube’s clickable tools on your videos.
What Are The Benefits Of Having My YouTube Channels?
There are a whole lot of personal and economic advantages of having your own personal YouTube channels; I will list some of these below.
- It is an extra source of income, as people watch and subscribe to your Channels.
- It also gives you a creative outlet and makes you think wide, getting out of your comfort zone.
- It is an extra source of traffic and gives a closer personal connection.
- Moreover, your content never dies and you will have a global audience.
Now that you understand what My YouTube channels are all about, it will be imperative for you to make good use of them by joining the thousands of people who have personal channels on YouTube.