Do you know how to make ‘the Payoneer money transfer’? If you don’t know how to go about it, then you are in luck. This article is for you as I will be exploring the pros and cons of transferring money on the Payoneer platform.
Payoneer has already established itself as a big name in international monetary transfers, therefore it only makes sense that one would want to send money via the platform.
The Payoneer Money Transfer
This platform as a company has made it easy for people all over the world to make transactions. With the platform, you can now send and receive money. You can send money to clients and you can also receive payments. It is arguably the best platform in what it does.
If you have made use of this platform before then you will totally agree with me. If you haven’t made use of this platform before you need to start making use of it. It has various convenient pickup methods. It is accepted internationally. Also, it has a low domestic rate, a low minimum transfer amount, and a host of others.
Benefits of Transferring Money with Payoneer
Making use of this platform has a lot of benefits. And just as I have mentioned earlier, you will only know about this, if you have made use of the platform and you are still making use of it. Making use of this platform for transfers is very beneficial due to its global services. It is available and accessible in over 200 countries and works with over 100 different currencies.
You can also make payments to any other Payoneer user online. Funds transferred to other Payoneer users will be received in less than two hours. With the make a payment feature, it is free to send and receive money. It is free to sign up for an account in order to send or transfer money. The exchange rates in sending money with Payoneer are relatively now and in general, the platform is very convenient.
Before you can start sending money via Payoneer, you need to have a registered account on the platform. Creating an account on the platform is free and easy but only if you know how to. To create your own account on Payoneer, follow the steps below;
- Go to payoneer.com on your device and click on sign up.
- Select the type of account you want to create. Personal account or professional account. Enter your email address, name, and date of birth. Click on next.
- Fill in your email address and phone number and click on next.
- Your Payoneer username is the email address you entered in step 2. Now enter and confirm your password. Choose a security question and answer.
- Enter your social security number and click on next.
- Enter the information for the account you will receive payments to.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email.
- A credit check will be run to determine if you qualify for the use of the Payoneer prepaid MasterCard and this will take up to two working days.
After receiving your prepaid MasterCard you can now start making and receiving payments.
How to Transfer or Send Money via Payoneer
To send money to other Payoneer users, follow the steps below;
- Login to your Payoneer account.
- Under the pay tab, click on make a payment.
- Enter the recipients’ email address, amount to send, the type of your transfer.
- Click on the make a payment button.
That’s how to make transfers on the platform. To send money to other Payoneer users, you will need to access make a payment. Payoneer will only give you this access when you have started receiving payments through its partners or its global payment service.