It wouldn’t be surprising if you want to know about the Facebook dating review of 2021 as facebook dating is gradually taking over the other dating sites.
Facebook rolled out its dating app and it has been meeting with a great and positive response from users, and unlike other sites, this one does not require users to mutually match before being able to connect and instead will let participants browse profiles via a familiar card-style cue and interact with the ones that interest them.
It works with the platform’s user data, including what you like, what events you go to, and what groups you’re a part of, to connect you to both Facebook and Instagram users who have opted in.
The Facebook Dating Review Of 2021
So what exactly is the Facebook dating review of 2021, read down and find out. Facebook Dating is a perfectly good dating app. It’s not bad. It’s not great. I’d give it a solid 3.6 stars to reflect my lukewarm feelings about it.
The biggest plus in the Facebook Dating app’s favor is the completely free matching and messaging features. It doesn’t have any hidden fees or membership subscriptions. The dating service is 100% free from start to finish.
As I’ve already mentioned, Facebook Dating is totally and completely free at all times for all users. So that’s a major plus in its favor. You don’t need to bother with Gold Membership or Tinder Plus to get access to premium features. Everything is already at your fingertips, no upgrades necessary.
Facebook Special Features
Below are some of the special features of Facebook that makes it so outstanding;
- Filtering; Users can filter results based on religion, location, age, number of children, or height. This is usually useful when conducting a search or setting your profile.
- Matching; this feature allows members to connect with people within a certain location. Users have the option to match with others within a 100-km range.
- Secret Crush; this feature is to discover which of your friends is your secret crush. You can pick someone from the list, and if this person likes you to, your names will be revealed. If it is not mutual, nothing will happen. You can get more of facebook dating features here.
Facebook Dating Profile
Creating a Facebook dating profile is very easy and simple, all you have to do is to know the guidelines to follow and if you want the guidelines read below:
- Now the first thing to do, open the Facebook app.
- Also, sign in to your Facebook account.
- And tap on the menu icon or three lines and tap on see more.
- Then tap on the dating notification or the heart icon.
- Now fill in your gender.
- You should confirm your location.
- Then you should arrange in order the 12-profile tile which is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- Now select a dating photo to make your profile look unique.
- Then specify your match in the dating settings on your account.
Please take note that Facebook Dating does not have a website. To enjoy all features, every user must be a registered Facebook user and download its application. There you can find the dating addition. To get more details on the Facebook dating review 2021 simply click here.