Do you know that avatar on Facebook is free? Yea I said free. Facebook’s new Avatars feature lets you customize a virtual lookalike of yourself for use as stickers in chat and comments. Once you personalize your Avatar’s face, hair, and clothes, they’ll star in a range of frequently updated stickers conveying common emotions and phrases.
From Likes to Reactions to Avatars, you could see this as the natural progression of self-expression on Facebook, or as a ruthless clone of Snapchat’s wildly popular Bitmoji selfie stickers.
Avatar on Facebook Free
With the avatar on Facebook free, it gives the platform users more leverage to make use of the app without fear of been charged an extra fee. The feature could make Facebook feel more fun, youthful, and visually communicative at a time when the 15-year-old social network increasingly seems drab and uncool.
Avatars aren’t quite as cute or hip to modern slang as Bitmoji. But they could still become a popular way to add some flare to replies without resorting to cookie-cutter emoticons or cliché GIFs.
How to Use an Avatar While You’re in Messenger
If you’re sending a message in Messenger, it’s easy to add a Facebook Avatar sticker just read the tips below;
- In Messenger, tap a conversation or start a new one.
- Type a message, if you like, then tap the Emoji icon in the message box.
- Under Stickers, tap an Avatar sticker. Your sticker and message will be sent.
Post Your Facebook Avatar in a Comment
It’s also easy to post an Avatar sticker in a Facebook comment, the steps are listed below;
- Find a Facebook post to which you’d like to post a comment, and tap Comment.
- Tap the Avatar icon in the comment box, then tap a sticker.
- Write a comment, if you like, and tap Send. Your Avatar sticker is included in your comment.
Free Facebook Avatar Maker
The avatar feature is not available in every country, only some countries can have access to the feature online. If you want to know if the feature is available in your country then I will show you. When you open your Facebook app, click the three lines icon or menu icon.
Now click the “See More” option and then other options will display. Just select the “Avatars” option and you will be taken to where you can create an avatar online. But if you don’t see it then it is not yet available in your country.
How to Create Free Avatar on Facebook
Now if you want to create an avatar on Facebook then you should know the steps to follow and if you want the steps then read below:
- Well, you should open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Now click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Then scroll down and tap on “See More”.
- Make sure to select the “Avatars” option.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Also, select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Now select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- In the next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses to your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
These are the steps you should follow when you want to create an avatar on Facebook. You can get more details on the avatar on Facebook free here.