I guess you are reading this article to know more about the Facebook dating features Facebook connects billions of people across the world. Now, it’s helping them hook up and (potentially) meet the love of their lives.
Facebook users can share their thought on Facebook, find communities and grow their business using the Facebook app, and now to make everything more exciting is the dating platform. The Facebook platform has a lot of features, and Facebook dating features is one of Facebook’s features.
The Facebook Dating Features
Facebook dating features is one of Facebook features that connects people around the world and help them get to their perfect match. This dating platform allows Facebook users to find meaningful relationships through the things that they have in common.
With the launch of this feature, Facebook thrusts itself into the $3 billion dating industry with stiff competition from apps such as OkCupid, Tinder, and Bumble.
Facebook Dating looks nearly identical to other dating services. You can choose to match with people who live nearby, share the same religion or fit certain physical attributes. Notably, searches for specific ethnicities are not an option. Facebook dating is safe to use.
You do not have to worry as you have the ability to report and block anyone. You can also stop people from sending photos, videos, and messages to you. Also, the pictures and other content that you share on Facebook dating will not appear on your main Facebook profile.
Facebook Dating App
The Facebook dating app can be kept private from the prying eyes of your friends. One’s conversation on Facebook dating is kept private from your Facebook messenger conversations. Your dating profile is separate from your Facebook profile.
And if you friends with someone on Facebook after matching with them on Facebook dating, their facebook dating profile will still be available to you. If you are 18 years old or you are older than 18 years, you are eligible to use the Facebook app, and create your own Facebook dating profile.
And if you cannot find the Facebook app, it could be that you are not up to 18 years or that you are not using the Facebook app.
Facebook Special Features
Below are some of the special features of Facebook that makes it so outstanding;
- Filtering; Users can filter results based on religion, location, age, number of children, or height. This is usually useful when conducting a search or setting your profile.
- Matching; this feature allows members to connect with people within a certain location. Users have the option to match with others within a 100-km range.
Secret Crush; this feature is to discover which of your friends is your secret crush. You can pick someone from the list, and if this person likes you too, your names will be revealed. If it is not mutual, nothing will happen. You can get more Facebook dating features here.
Facebook Dating Profile
You should know that the dating profile is a separate profile from your Facebook account. But you need a Facebook account to create the dating profile. Once you have created a Facebook account the read below to create a dating profile:
- Now the first step, open the Facebook app.
- Then sign in to your Facebook account.
- Now tap on the menu icon or three lines and tap on see more.
- Also, tap on the dating notification or the heart icon.
- Then fill in your gender.
- Also, confirm your location.
- Now arrange in order the 12-profile tile which is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- Also, select a dating photo to make your profile look unique.
- Then specify your match in the dating settings on your account.
These are the steps to guide you when you want to create a Facebook dating account.