The Facebook Dating App for You – Facebook is considered one of the most popular social networks in the world and rightly so. The social media giant hosts a large user pool of over 2 billion monthly visitors.
Over the course of its existence, some users tend to use the social network app as a form of dating app rather than socializing, then again, dating is still a form of socialization. To this end, Facebook saw it fit to create an in-app dating app called the Facebook dating app.
The Facebook Dating App for You
Obviously, like most apps, to have the experience of the Facebook Dating app you need to have a Facebook dating profile. But first and foremost you need to own a Facebook account. While this account might be your linking access to the Facebook dating app.
Your Facebook dating profile is absolutely separate from your regular Facebook profile which means that it’s only those who have opted to use the Facebook dating app can get to view your Facebook dating profile.
This is the security in privacy that the Facebook management put in place to make users who have opted in feel comfortable using the dating app without having to worry bout prying eyes from Facebook friends or family members as the case may be.
How to Create a Facebook Dating Profile
Creating a Facebook dating profile has been made easy, however, you barely get to see frauds due to the fact that the Facebook dating app gets information from the Facebook account with which you logged in to be sure that you are who you say you are.
Some of this information or photos are suggested to the user who can choose to edit or remove them. There are certain requirements that should in place before you can proceed to create a Facebook Dating profile, they are;
- Users must be 18 years and above otherwise they would not be granted access to the Facebook dating app
- Your Facebook app should be upgraded to the latest version
- You must own a Facebook account.
Below are the steps to follow on how to create a Facebook Dating profile;
- On the main menu of your Facebook profile, the Facebook dating app appears there if you are currently using the latest version of the Facebook app
- Click on it to create a profile as you fill in the necessary fields
- Proceed to fill in necessary information such as Religion, Height, Occupation, Degree, Location, maybe a not about yourself and preference, etc.
- Upload a couple of photos as this help other users know what you look like
Once you have filled the necessary fields, it is time to enjoy the full experience of the free online dating service in the shape of the Facebook dating app. Furthermore, the app is set up so that it matches users based on interests and similarities. Therefore, it is easier to break the ice. All you have to do is like on his or her profile or comment on their post.