This article is a comprehensive guide to the Alexa Easter eggs, plus some cool tricks you never knew that Alexa could do. Where to start on this, er, Easter egg hunt? Just say “Alexa, give me an Easter egg” and Alexa will offer you a clue. Your job is to answer this clue with the appropriate phrase that will “find” the Alexa Easter egg.
Alexa, the intelligent personal assistant, has a wide variety of humorous responses to your funny questions. Listed here are 200+ Easter eggs found on devices like the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, Echo Spot, and every other Alexa enabled device.
Have Alexa answer your deepest, darkest questions about the meaning of life, whether Skynet is coming, or other pop culture questions that’ll make you smile.
The Alexa Easter Eggs
Since Easter is around the corner it is expected for the Alexa Easter eggs to cross your mind. . Yes, Alexa is a weather-relaying, music-playing, question-answering robot on the surface, but ask the right questions and its true colors show. Whether you have a new Echo Dot, and Echo Show, or the excellent Echo Studio, you can become an Alexa Easter egg hunter.
It doesn’t end there, have you heard about the Alexa Easter eggs movies? Whether you’re into action films or comedies, rom-coms or horrors, Alexa’s filled with geeky trivia and obscure references that’ll make you smile and challenge your own knowledge of all things silver screen.
Amazon Alexa Tricks and Easter Eggs
Below are some Alexa tricks and Easter eggs for your echo speaker all you need do is to say the right words;
- First off burst some rhymes; Alexa is great at playing songs you pick from Amazon Music or Spotify, but it can also carry a tune itself. Say, “Alexa, sing me a song,” and it replies, “Who me? I couldn’t. I … Hit it!” and then delivers a tune about the life of an AI. It also has a rap ready just say, “Alexa, rap for me.” But when you ask it to beatbox, you’ll get, “Boots and coats, boots and cats. You know what; I don’t think I’m cut out for beatboxing.”
- A galaxy far, far away; Alexa has several Star Wars Easter eggs for your entertainment. Say, “Alexa, speak like Yoda,” and you’ll hear, “Speak like Yoda I cannot. Master, he is, while merely apprentice I am.” Tell it to use the Force, and Alexa says that droids can’t use the force. It also knows that Han shot first in the original version of Episode IV.
- Say anything; you can get Alexa to say almost anything using the Simon Says command. Say, “Alexa, Simon says, ‘I love Google,'” and Alexa will say “I love Google.” However, if you try to get Alexa to say some swear words, it will censor itself with a bleep instead of cursing.
- A friendly welcome; just because Alexa is a machine, that doesn’t mean it lacks manners. If you need a friendly greeting after a hard day at work, say, “Alexa, I’m home!” and it responds, “Welcome home. I hope you’re having a good day.” Say, “Alexa, good night,” and it says, “Good night. Sleep well.” You can get more details about this here.
Whether you’re trying to keep your family entertained or just show off to friends what Alexa can do, Alexa tricks and Easter eggs for your Echo speaker. They all work without adding any skills or connecting any other devices. Just say the right words, and have fun. To get more o the Alexa Easter eggs simply click here.
More Helpful Posts
- Cyber Monday Echo Deals – The Best Deals on Amazon Echo for Cyber Mondays
- Easter Sunday in the United States – Easter Traditions in the United States
- Easter Eggs Clipart: List of Easter Eggs Clipart Designs for Easter Celebration
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 Discount Preview: Amazon Reveals Upcoming Smart Home Electronics