Statistics of Facebook Users. Facebook is one of the biggest and largest social media platforms, with billions of users it has risen to become one of the most frequently used platforms all over the world.
The platform is not just mainly orchestrated for communication and socialization, there are other things you can basically use Facebook for which includes selling and buying, advertisement and marketing, and much more
Now switching to the topic of the main article, our concern in this article is to give you a statistical report of the Facebook users of all over the world. We would be giving you a detailed report mainly on the statistics of Facebook users.
Statistics Of Facebook Users
As stood above, our main goal in this article is to bring to your awareness a detailed statistical report of Facebook users all over the world. We would be dividing the statistics into demographic and advertising statistics below
Facebook Demographics statistics
- Facebook users are 1.19 billion female and 1.51 billion male.
- Male users (19.3%) and female users (13.2%) who fall between the age of 25 and 34 years are the biggest demographic group on Facebook.
- Around seven-in-ten U.S. adults (69%) use Facebook.
- Seniors aged 65 and above are the smallest demographic group on Facebook (4.8%).
- 8% of Facebook users are 18-24 years of age.
- 82% of college graduates make use of Facebook.
- 75% of online users with an income of more than $75K are on Facebook.
- 90% of Facebook’s Daily Active Users originate from Outside the US/Canada.
- The largest and biggest population on Facebook is from India with over 270 million users which is followed by 190 million from the US.
- Brazil and Indonesia both have around 120 million users.
- Monthly Active Users from Asia are 1,013,000.
- Europe has 387 million Facebook users
Facebook Advertising Statistics
- Facebook has more than 9 million advertisers.
- 1 million marketers make use of Facebook to advertise regularly in 2020.
- Images account for 75-90% of Facebook advertising effectivity/performance.
- 20% of Facebook’s mobile ad revenue originates from Instagram.
- The average CPC for Facebook Ads Is $1.72, while the average CTR is 0.9%, and the average CVR is 9.21%.
- Facebook’s partake in the global digital advertising market is 19.7%.
- Facebook’s potential reach of advertising is 1.9 billion.
The above are some but a few out of the major Facebook users statistics
What Percentage Of Facebook Users Are Active?
It was reported by Facebook during the fourth quarter of 2020 that Facebook has almost 1.85 billion active users and overall all the daily active users accounted for 66%. With more than 2.7 billion users Facebook is said to be the most popular social network worldwide
Is Facebook Still Popular 2020?
Irrespective of huge competitors like Instagram, Facebook has continually risen and more than 2.2 billion people make use of Facebook daily
is Facebook The Most Popular Social Media 2020?
As at now, Facebook is currently the largest and biggest social media network in the world which is a great and excellent platform for brands all across the world to market their products to a huge audience.
More Related Content
- Facebook Ads Walkthrough: Facebook Ads | Advertising on Facebook
- Books on Facebook Marketing: Facebook Marketing | Facebook For Business
- Facebook Books Advert – Facebook Ads Ideas Your Book Readers Will Love
- Facebook Ads Setup – How to Set Up a Facebook Ads Campaign | Facebook…
- How many Facebook Users: Facebook Account Create | Facebook Login
- Facebook Business 2021: How to Create a Facebook Business Page | Facebook Ads Cost
- Facebook and Facebook Lite: Difference between Facebook and Facebook Lite