Check out the Spotify Premium plan for the best experience on the platform. Spotify has been known as a popular music genre streaming platform.
On this platform, any user can access the streaming of both old and newly released wonderful songs. And also create or share your own playlist for music and podcast.
On Spotify, there are two sorts of accounts you’ll choose: Free and Premium. The Free version has limited access like random advertisements and online listening only.
While the Premium membership offers more incredible features, which comes at a worth of $9.99/month.
For many, this monthly payment may be a bit pricey. But don’t worry. Although you’ll hardly find promo code nor free lifetime access for Spotify Premium.
Maybe you’ve been using the free version of Spotify for a short time now, and you’re considering switching to a Premium account.
With unlimited skips, free downloads, offline listening, and many other features. Upgrading to the premium version has many incentives. Additionally, the premium account is completely ad-free.
How Much is Spotify Premium
Those willing to spare a touch cash ($10 per month) can access a number of top-tier features, including quite 35 million ad-free tracks. Which may be sifted through however you would like no shuffle required.
Users can also save tracks for offline listening, access Spotify Radio, and watch music videos and Spotify podcasts.
Spotify Premium Free
Here is how to sign up to Spotify Premium platform:
- Launch the Spotify mobile app on your iOS or Android mobile.
- Otherwise, enter the URL https://www.spotify.com/ on any web browser.
- Click on Sign Up
- Enter your details which include your email, password, username, date of birth, and gender.
- Now click on SIGN UP.
- Then confirm the right plan which is Premium. Go to the PayPal payment platform if you want a 3-month free trial.
- Enter your payment details to complete the process.
Verify your account by clicking on the link sent to your email. You will be redirected to either the app or Web Player Spotify.
Don’t forget to cancel the subscription close to the end of the third free monthly usage. Otherwise, you will be deducted from your account the $9.99 each month.
Other Process of Accessing the Spotify Premium for Free
Here are some other alternatives to accessing the premium plan on the platform for free:
Take advantage of social media
You can score many sorts of free stuff on social media, whether it’s a promo code, game redeem code, or subscription to a streaming service.
On subreddits like Free or Freebies, users may divulge idle Spotify premium offers. Users can navigate through or create a post asking if anyone is willing to share the unwanted Spotify codes.
Get the 50%-off student discount
Students can receive 50% off the subscription fees for Spotify Premium, which costs only $4.99 monthly, alongside a 3-month free trial. Do check whether you’re eligible and grab the offer.
- Go to Spotify homepage spotify.com.
- Click on Premium on the highest right corner.
- Scroll down and click on the student plan option.
- Log using your account that hasn’t been subscribed to the Premium membership. But if you don’t have one, click check in for Spotify to sign up for a new one.
- Enter the required details, and click on Verify.
Once the automated verification completes, you would be required to enter the payment and billing info.
So, there you’ve got it. Pay half the worth and get access to all the paid features that Spotify Premium offers.
Other Related Articles