Do you have a Slack account and you don’t know how to go on about the slack login steps? if you are then you are in luck. Signing into your slack account or carrying out slack login steps is easy.
And in this post, I am going to be guiding you on all the necessary steps to successfully login to your account on the platform whether it is a personal account or a workspace account. To therefore get the information you are looking for, you will need to read the content of this post and adhere to every piece of information that will be shared in due course.
If you have been following my posts, then you should know what slack is as of now. If on the other hand, you don’t know what it is, then continue reading as you will soon find out what slack really is all about. As of this writing, slack is one of the most in-demand business communication tools in the world. This very business tool aids in the communication between businesses and customers. It helps in the seamless creation and sharing of information. It is more like an all-in-one tool, a complete business tool.
With that being said, what is slack login? Slack login is a feature that lets you access your slack account information. Slack login gives you access to the platform whenever and wherever. But in order for you to access the slack login feature, you must first be a registered user on the platform. It is that simple and easy. And now that you know what slack login is, it is time to get into the article proper on how to login to slack.
How to Login To Slack
Logging into slack is easy just as mentioned already. You can either login to the business platform with your email address, Google or Apple ID which you used in creating or setting up a slack account. That’s it! To therefore successfully login to slack, follow the steps below;
Sign In With an Email
- Open or launch the slack desktop app and then click on the sign-in to slack button. Immediately you will be redirected to your web browser.
- Now you will have to enter your email address and then click on sign in with email.
- Check on your email for a confirmation code received from slack and enter the code in the space provided for it.
Sign In With Apple or Google
- Open the slack pap for desktop and then click on sign in to slack.
- Click on continue with Google or continue with apple from your browser and then select your account.
Sign In With Email
- Go to https://slack.com/get-started from your browser and then enter your email address.
- Click on sign in with email and then check your email inbox for a confirmation code from slack and enter it in the space provided for it.
- In the event that the single-sign-on is required for your workspace or organization, you will need to authenticate with your company’s SSO provider in order to complete the login steps.
Sign In With Google or Apple
- Go to https://slack.com/get-started from your web browser.
- Next, click on continue with apple or continue with Google and then select your account.
- Open the slack app on your iOS device and then tap on the sign in tab.
- Select a sign in option and then follow the on-screen instructions. You will need to authenticate with your company’s single sign on to complete signing in if SSO is required for your workspace.
- Open the slack app and tap on the sign in tab.
- Select a sign-in option and then follow the on-screen instructions. And if a single sign on is required for your workspace or organization, you will need to authenticate with your company’s SSO provider to complete the signing steps.