Skrill is a digital online platform that offers a range of services like money transfer and online payments. The platform was launched in 2001 and since then it has expanded to operate in more than 120 countries, enabling over 40 currencies in its digital wallet.
What Can You Do With Skrill?
Apart from sending and receiving money, these services below can be done using Skrill direct payments;
- You can use Skrill to top up your skype account for skype services.
- A large number of online casinos accept Skrill payments for making deposits, placing bets on slots, poker, and blackjack, and also receiving wins to your account.
- You can use Skrill wallet to book flights from anywhere in the world. Although some major sites do not yet accept Skrill payments, the popular discount flight booking platform, Alternative Airlines accepts Skrill payments for all their services.
- You can use Skrill to pay for console games with good discounts, you can simply pay for the CD key rather than the full game. Websites like SCDKey and Kinguin offer these keys at a great discount and they accept Skrill payments.
- You can also use your Skrill payments to buy Gift Cards from major platforms like eGifter. Using your wallet, you can buy gift cards ranging from $5 to $5000 and send them straight to your loved ones with a few clicks.
Skrill Sign Up
Opening an account on Skrill is free of charge but you have to pass the verification process with the amount of $5 as an ordinary user except you are registering through Baxity.com. All you will need for the registration is a working phone number and an email address. Follow the steps below to register on the platform.
- Go to the Skrill website skrill.com.
- Click on register.
- Enter your first name (your legal name).
- Enter your last name (your family name as stated in the document that you will provide for verification).
- Select your country.
- Select the currency in which you’d like to send and receive money on Skrill. Choose the currency that you will really use for your deposit. Otherwise, you pay extra money for currency exchange.
- Enter your email address. Use a working email for this because you will have to verify it.
- Set a password with at least 8 characters, at least 1 letter, 1 number, or 1 symbol.
- After clicking Register, you’ll be asked to fill in some information as regulations demands. Boxes ticked with an asterisk are mandatory, so you have to complete them.
- Use your real address as you’ll need to have to confirm it during Skrill account verification.
- The second address box is for those who have a second address, but it’s optional.
- Enter the city in which you reside.
- Fill in your postal code in the text box.
- Enter your date of birthday, month, and year.
- Lastly, enter your phone number with your country’s code on the left-hand side. Then click next.
- After that, you’ll be asked to secure your account by entering your current phone number to receive an SMS (text message) for verification purposes. Don’t forget to set your country’s code, then click continue.
- A six-digit code will be sent to your phone number. After you input it, you click continue, and your Skrill account is all set.
To log into your account on Skrill is a very easy task. First off, you have to go to the Skrill website or your Skrill mobile app. Click on the login, fill in your email and unique password, and you are set.
Skrill Money Transfer
To transfer money on Skrill follow the steps below;
- Log in and select send money.
- Enter the recipient’s email address and payment details.
- Select the currency and amount.
- Confirm and send.
How to Withdraw from Skrill
Withdrawal on Skrill is a very easy process, follow the steps below to do that.
- log into Skrill.
- Click on withdraw.
- select from the given withdrawal options.
- enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- click on continue.
Finally, we may want to ask the question “is Skrill safe?”. Skrill has been regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and has always abided by the rules and regulations. It does everything within its power to keep its users, and their money safe and secure, therefore I’ll say that Skrill is a very safe and secure platform.