Singles Can Date on Facebook. Dating is an aspect of man’s life that is almost inevitable. People will definitely get to find a date, the where and how does not really matter. There are different mediums of getting a date and now, finding a date has been digitalized already. Singles can now find a date online, and these Singles Can Date on Facebook?
Singles Can Date on Facebook
Singles Can Date on Facebook and any other online dating platforms now because dating has been digitalized. But it is not about using any platform for dating, you need to get a trusted platform, and I will recommend FB dating app for any single who is interested in dating. FB dating app is a great dating app that singles who are interested in changing their relationship status can engage.
Facebook Dating App
The Facebook dating app is an avenue for FB singles to find a date or a potential match. This platform is accessed online and it is accessed through the FB main app. This means you need to have a FB account first before you can access the FB dating app. The FB dating app is available to everyone but it restricted to some countries because FB had not launched its dating app in all countries of the world.
The FB dating app can be accessed by those who are 18 years and above, it is not for person’s who are below 18 years of age. The FB dating app is not a separate app on its own, it was built into the main FB app, so if you want to engage the FB dating platform, you will need to activate FB dating first. But like I earlier said it can be activated through a FB account, so if you have no FB account and you are interested in using the dating app, you will need to create a FB account.
Create Facebook Account
Having a FB account is your access to the FB dating app. If you have a FB account already, you can move ahead to activate FB dating but if you do not a FB account and you are interested in finding a match slide down as I show you how to create a FB account.
- Open the FB app and tap on creating a new account.
- Then enter your name, your email, or your mobile number.
- Also, enter your password, your date of birth, and your gender.
- Then click on sign up.
Your FB account will be created, you can then start engaging FB dating.
Activate Facebook Dating
After creating your FB account, the next step will be to activate FB dating so you can engage the FB dating app to find your perfect match. The steps to activating FB dating is right below, just slide down as I take you through the steps.
- First, you need to open the Facebook app, then tap the hamburger menu in the top right of your feed.
- Next, click on dating.
- Then you will need to follow the prompt so you can set up your dating profile.
- After you have shared your location and choosed a photo, your dating profile will be generated using the information from your Facebook account.
- Also, you can customize your Facebook dating profile by adding more information, photos, and even posts from your Instagram.
- Then tap on done when you are through providing the required information.
Following these steps above will enable the activation of the dating.