In 1873, Levi Strauss started making jeans of various, styles, designs, styles, and sizes. Today, we have subcategories within the brand. Not too long ago, the company found that it was paramount that they were updated with the current fashion market and meet up with the quality shopper look for while the price is quite affordable. To meet up this need, Levi Strauss Signature was brought to light.
Not everyone knows that while it’s the same brand, the products quite differ, to this end, we will be sharing all similarities and differences in both products. While the regular product came to existence in 1873, Levi Strauss’s signature first product was released in 2003, and since then there has been a massive growth in the product.
Signature Levi Strauss | Where to Buy Levi Strauss Signature
The Levi Strauss signature is not as common as the regular product and it is available in a handful of stores, regularly discount retailers. You can get Levi Strauss’s signature from any of the following stores.
The Levi Strauss signature is available in the physical stores listed above. You can also get one online at any of the following eCommerce platforms.
The stores that sell the regular Levi are not the same as those that sell the Levi Strauss signature – they are higher-end department and stand-alone stores.
What are the differences between the regular Levi’s and the signature Levi’s Strauss?
In this section, we will be discussing the differences between both products. Below are some of the differences between the regular Levi’s and the signature Levi Strauss.
- Prices – one of the main differences is in the price. The signature product was released to meet up the need of customers at a lower cost. So, the budget of the signature Levi is lower than the regular.
- Casual wears – a difference and a similarity. Both products are known for making casual wear, not just jeans. While the regular Levi is limited to tops, skirts, shorts, dresses, and some other accessories, the signature Levi Strauss includes non-denim items of clothing too.
These are the major differences between the regular Levi’s and the signature Levi Strauss.
Levi’s 551 Jeans
This particular one was very popular in the 90s but as of now, it is no longer available on Levi’s website nor any major retail store. The Levi’s 551 came in different variety of colors including blue, light blue, black and acid-washed. It had pockets and a zipper fly. They were sold as shorts.
Levi’s 550 jeans
The Levi’s 550 jeans are the newer version of 551 with better qualities – relaxed fit and tapered jeans. This one sits on the waist and gives maximum ease through hips and thighs with tapering from knee to ankle. Like 551, it has 5 pockets and it is 83% cotton.
More Helpful Posts
- PS5 Saturday Restock – Best Stores to Purchase the PS5 After the Saturday Restock
- How much is InstaCart Delivery: Costs of Shopping With InstaCart
- Instacart Delivery Times: Instacart Scheduled Delivery Time | How to Order on Instacart
- Working At Walmart: Jobs, Benefits And Eligibility Requirements of Working At Walmart