Shiba Inu which is also known as SHIB or Shiba Token is a decentralized cryptocurrency that was created in August 2020. The cryptocurrency was created by an anonymous persons or person known by “Ryoshi”. It should be of no surprise to you that the coin is an ERC-20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. Shiba Inu (SHIB) is based on Doegcoin and is branding itself as the Dogecoin killer.
Shiba Inu (SHIB)
The price of Shiba Inu today as of the 8th of July 2021 is 0.00000800. The current 24-hour trading volume is $440,246,979. The price has gone down by 9% (eight percent) in the last twenty-four hours and frankly, now is a really good time to invest.
How to Buy Shiba Inu
Below are the steps to buy Shiba Inu today on Trust Wallet.
- Get your smartphone and connect it to the internet.
- Once done, visit the play store or app store.
- Make use of the search bar to search for Trust Wallet and install the app.
- When you find the app, install the app using the regular procedures for installing an app.
- Once done, open the app and create a software wallet then navigate to the BNB.
- Now tap on the “Buy BNB” button and enter the amount you wish to buy in USD.
- Click on the “Next” button and complete the transaction.
- Go back to your wallet homepage and tap on “BNB”.
- Click “More” and then on “Swap to Smart Chain”.
- Under the “Swap”, tap on anywhere within the BNB “You Pay” space. Select 100% to transfer a hundred percent of your BNB to smart Chain.
- Finally, Click on Swap and hit “Submit”
This is the first step in buying SafeMoon.
Convert BNB to SafeMoon
Below is how to convert the BNB you bought earlier to SafeMoon.
- Open the Trust Wallet app.
- Tap on DApps
- On the DApps section, find pancake swap and tap on it
- Tap the “Select a currency” button and paste the address “0x2859e4544c4bb03966803b044a93563bd2d0dd4d” without quotes in the search bar
- Enter the amount of FEG you wish to buy and the amount will reflect in BNB
- Finally, click on the “swap” button and complete the transaction. Note that charges are involved.
Once done, go back and check your wallet. You should find just the amount you purchased in your wallet. More research can be done on Google.