The Transform Together Scholarships application is now open exclusively for international students pursuing a full-time taught degree for the 2022/2023 academic year. The scholarship coverage is a half-tuition fee waiver of 50% discount for undergraduate and postgraduate taught degree programs for the first year of study.
The Transform Together Scholarships are awarded to students who are seen to show academic excellence and achievement. Additionally, applicants will be required to describe how they intend to be the best among the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
About the Transform Together Scholarships At Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University is now accepting applications for the Transform Together Scholarship program starting in September 2022. This is an amazing study opportunity for anyone whose dream is to further their education in the UK.
Sheffield Hallam University was founded in 1843 as the Sheffield School of Design. With a mission to transform lives, the university has exercised a strong positive impact on the city, region, nation, and the entire globe. Currently, the university is one of the UK’s largest and most diverse universities.
The University has a community of over 30,000 students, 4,000 staff, and over 280,000 alumni globally. It also provides people from all backgrounds with the opportunity to acquire the skills, knowledge, and experience to succeed at whatever they choose to do.
How to Apply for Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarship?
Interested and eligible candidates of the Transform Together Scholarship for September 2022 should kindly follow the steps below to apply for the scholarships
- Ensure that you check the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below before applying
- You must first apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam.
- Visit the online prospectus via this link: https://www.shu.ac.uk/courses?yearofentry=37a3451b01b1426b9b11cecc15759f81 if you’re yet to apply for a course
- Upon receiving a student identifier number from Sheffield Hallam University, apply for a scholarship online using the link below before the closing date
- For the Scholarship application form, visit this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNPTYF0-apLv50GNZoIx1Sp9d6q3wI6H3RmR3LTeie7fuFnA/viewform
- Academic transcripts should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’re selected, You will be notified within one month of the deadline.
Eligibility Criteria For Transform Together Scholarships
A candidate who wishes to apply for the Transform Together Scholarships must meet the following;
- Must Be an international fee-paying student
- Postgraduate degree applicants must have achieved a minimum of 2.1 or equivalent in their undergraduate honors degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for their respective course
- Also, postgraduate applicants must not have been awarded a postgraduate qualification either in the UK or overseas in the past.
- The Transform Together Scholarships are strictly for students progressing from undergraduate to postgraduate study.
- Undergraduate applicants must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- All applicants must have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- Applicants must be fully self-funding their studies. That is, the applicant is not receiving any funding for studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company, or an employer
- An applicant must be able to pay any additional fees that may be required. Fees such as field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
Those found in the following categories below are not eligible to apply
- Candidates who have already started the course for which they’re applying for a scholarship
- Candidates who have previously received a Transform Together Scholarship for a course at the same level of study
- Postgraduate students who have been awarded a postgraduate qualification, either in the UK or overseas, in the past.
- Candidates who are receiving full or partial funding for their studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Those who are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK
- The Transform Together Scholarships are competitive and the selection is based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form.
- Candidates will be required to provide their eight-digit Student Identifier (SI) number on the online scholarship application form.
Sheffield Hallam University reviews and updates the scholarship offered annually, therefore the offer is subject to change each academic year.
Transform Together Scholarships FAQ
What is the application deadline date?
The application deadline date for courses starting in September 2022, is 31 May 2022, while for courses starting in January 2023, the deadline for applications is 1 November 2022.
What is this Sheffield Hallam University Student Identifier number?
After applying for a course, the moment your application has been processed you will receive an eight-digit Student Identifier (SI) number. You will then need to include your SI number in your application for a scholarship. Without the SI number, your scholarship application will not be considered.
Is a course and Transform Together scholarship apply separately?
Yes, your academic course must be applied first. It is when you receive an offer for your course that you can now apply for a Transform Together scholarship.
The differences between a scholarship and an award?
Scholarships are usually very competitive and require the completion of an application form, while Awards are reductions in your tuition fees which are automatically applied by our admissions team.
Can an individual apply for more than one scholarship?
Yes, an individual can apply for as many scholarships as he/she wishes. However, the person must meet the eligibility criteria. If they are successful in more than one scholarship application.
Is there a feedback If my application is not successful?
No! there is usually no feedback for unsuccessful applications.
Can a current Sheffield Hallam student apply for a Transform Together scholarship?
It’s a post to apply for a Transform Together scholarship if you are progressing from a Sheffield Hallam undergraduate degree to a master’s degree, or from a Sheffield Hallam International Foundation Programme to an undergraduate program. But you cannot apply for a scholarship for a course you have already started.