Do you know how to Setup Facebook Avatar Profile? With the launch of the Avatar feature, users of the social media have gradually said goodbye to being able to express themselves through emoticons which are the generic sad, happy, angry, or thumbs up. The avatar feature has been in development for quite some time now however, it has officially been launched in a few countries. So many interactions take place online in this our modern era and that is why it is important to find ways to communicate expressing yourself. Now, this feature is similar to Snapchat Bitmoji.
Setup Facebook Avatar Profile
The avatar feature allows users to create a cartoon avatar of themselves. Once the avatar has been successfully created, you can make use of it in comments, Facebook stories or even on the messenger app. Definitely, you must have seen people sharing avatars of themselves on the social media. If not, you can be the first. Take note, your avatar can look just like you if you want it to. It could also look like someone else entirely if you want it to. It depends on you. Note that you are the one that has to create the avatar.
Facebook Avatar 2020
The first avatar feature was officially launched in the US in 2020. It brought up a lot of talks overwhelming the world at large. This feature was actually released during the pandemic and it became a source of joy to some users. Instead of being locked up at home, they get to catch fun online making use of the avatar feature. Accessing and making use of the avatar feature is free. However, you have to create an account with the platform first.
Facebook Avatar App
The Facebook avatar app is the only app users can make use of in creating their avatar. This app is free to download but it is not a standalone app as you may be thinking. It is rather the Facebook official app. The Facebook official app is regarded as the Facebook avatar app because of the avatar feature inbuilt.
Facebook Avatar Maker Free 2020
In other to setup your Facebook avatar for free, follow the steps below correctly.
- Open the Facebook official app or quickly download it.
- Sign in to your account or quickly create one.
- Tap on the menu icon located at the top right side of the screen. For iOS devices, the menu icon is located at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Tap on the “See More” icon and select “Avatars” from the options displayed.
- Hit the “Get Started” button and select the desired skin tone for the avatar you want to create.
- Customize your avatar till you are satisfied carefully going through all the sections.
- Once you are done creating your avatar, tap on the checkmark icon and then on the “Next” button.
Immediately that is done, you have successfully created your Facebook avatar. To make it your account profile picture, tap on the Share icon, and select the “Set as Profile Picture” button.