Send Money from Payoneer to Paypal is the method of sending or transferring funds to your Paypal account. Payoneer provides an easy and simple solution to the issue of allowing customers, organizations, and employees out there. It is a safe and convenient means to access their funds and account using the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard.
It lets them avoid the stress of other traditional methods. The Payoneer online payment service allows its users to receive and send payments through their Payoneer account. Once you get a Payoneer account you can be able to operate a virtual U.S bank account. Read on to find out more.
Send Money from Payoneer to Paypal
Send Money from Payoneer to Paypal as I have said is the process of transferring funds into your Paypal safely. Within the online service payment, is a Mastercard that lets users gain full access to their funds, and other financial transactions are carried out using this card.
Now, do you know that with this card you can Sen Money from Payoneer to PayPal? Yes, you can! You can transfer the funds in your Payoneer account to your PayPal account by linking both accounts to each other. However. There are fees attached to this transaction, but you do not have to worry as there are actually not many charges involved.
Furthermore, for you to get started on this service, you need to have both accounts, that is, a Payoneer account and a PayPal account. once you have set up these accounts, and receive payment into your Payoneer account, then you can transfer your funds in any amount to the PayPal account.
Payoneer Account Sign Up
Setting up this account requires some procedures you have to follow and some details you have to provide. However, within 20 minutes, you will certainly be the owner of a Payoneer account. To create this account, you have to provide a valid email address, personal details, contact details, a valid ID photo, and more.
- Visit the main Payoneer site on payoneer.com.
- Hit on the “Sign Up” button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to choose if you want to open an individual account or company account.
- For an individual account, enter your name, email address, date of birth and click on “NEXT”.
- For a company account, enter your business name, type of business entity, the website of the company if it has any, your name, email address, and date of birth. Click on “NEXT”.
On this page, enter your country, Enter your address, City of residence, Postal code of the city, Phone type – mobile or landline, and Enter your phone number. Then Click on “Next”.
Enter your preferred password that you can remember, Choose a security question you can remember and give an answer, Enter the ID your ID card was issued to you, Choose the ID type and enter the ID number and click on “NEXT”.
This is actually the last stage in the creation process. Enter your preferred currency. Currently, the Payoneer online payment service supports 3 types of currencies, which are US Dollars, Euros, and Pounds Sterling. Provide your bank name, account name, and number. The SWIFT code or Bank Identifier Code of your bank is also required. Click on “SUBMIT”.
Once you have created your Payoneer account, here’s how to log in.
- Go to payoneer.com
- From the homepage right side, hit on the “Log in” button.
- Enter your Payoneer User ID and password.
- Click on “Sign In”.
How to Link Payoneer to PayPal
Now you know how to create a Payoneer account and how to log in to your account. You can now get started with any other activity. But in this case, you have to go through your PayPal account in order to link your Payoneer account and PayPal account to each other. Once you are done with the linking process, you can then Transfer Money from Payoneer to PayPal. Now here’s how to link your PayPal to your Payoneer account.
- Log in to your PayPal account on paypal.com.
- Enter your email and password and log in
- From the top page, hit on the “Wallet”.
- On the next page, click on “Link Card”
- Fill in the details of the Payoneer account Mastercard.
- Click on “Save”
- PayPal will actually send you some payments in order to confirm the transaction.
- Click on your PayPal wallet and choose the bank account you just added and you will find the option to confirm it.
- Once you click on “confirm bank”, enter the amount PayPal sent to your Payoneer account and confirm.
How to Send Money from Payoneer to PayPal
I know this is just the moment you have to be waiting. Of course, but without the processes listed above, you will not be eligible to Transfer Money from Payoneer to PayPal. Now you have to carefully follow these steps to get started.
Now the thing is, you cannot transfer your funds from Payoneer to PayPal, you can only use your Payoneer prepaid MasterCard to withdraw your PayPal funds. That’s how it works!
- Once you apply for a Payoneer account.
- When you get your card, activate it by; Log in to your account on payoneer.com. Select the card to activate. You would need to hit on to View your Status and also Activate your Card, Click Here!” Enter the details of the card and follow other instructions to complete the activation process.
- Once you have activated the card. Go to your PayPal account on paypal.com
- Click on “Send Payments”.
- Enter the email address of the account or user you want to send to and click on “Next”
- Enter the details of the transaction and the amount. Click on “Continue”.
- PayPal will then credit your Payoneer account within some days.
Immediately, notifications of credit alerts would be sent to you. You can now withdraw your money from any ATM or POS using your Payoneer prepaid MasterCard.
Check This Out Also:
- Payoneer with PayPal – How to Link Payoneer to PayPal For Free
- The Payoneer Account – How to Create a Payoneer Account Free
- Payoneer – How to Use Payoneer | Login Payoneer
- How to Pay With Payoneer – Benefits of Paying With Payoneer
- Payoneer App – Send And Receive Money Globally With The Payoneer App