Have you received a Fifth Third Debit card recently? If yes, congratulations. Before you can start using your Fifth Third Debit card to make purchases, withdrawals, etc. You need to activate the card. There are three options with which you can do this of which activating your Fifth Third Debit card on the mobile app is included. To learn more, keep on reading.
Amongst the amazing services offered by Fifth Third Bank to its customers is the offering of online and mobile banking services. With this, customers can bank with the Fifth Third bank either online or using the Fifth Third Mobile App.
Before you can activate your Fifth Third Debit Card on App, you need to download the Fifth Third Mobile app on your device.
How to Activate Fifth Third Debit Card on App
Activating the Fifth Third Debit card using the mobile app is quite easy. To do this, make sure you have a stable internet connection. Here’s how to go about it:
- Open the Fifth Third App on your mobile device.
- Click on “Log In”.
- Fill in your “USER ID” and “Password” and click on the “Log In” button.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your card number.
- Select the month and year of expiration on your Fifth Third Debit card.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of your display screen.
- A new form would be opened.
- Create a new PIN for your Fifth Third Debit card.
- Re-enter the pin.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
Having done this, your Fifth Third Debit card will be activated with the Fifth Third Mobile app.
How to Download the Fifth Third App on Android Devices
The Fifth Third App is available for Android phones and tablets. If you don’t know how to download the Fifth Third app on your Android device, the steps outlined below would guide you on how to go about it:
- Power on your Android Phone or Tablet and connect it to the internet.
- Go to the “Google Play store” on your Android device.
- Click on the search bar and enter “Fifth Third App”.
- Once the app appears, click on “Install” to get the app.
- After downloading the app, launch it.
- Click on “Log In”.
- Log in to your Fifth Third Bank account with the necessary details.
With these steps, you would be able to download the Fifth third app on your Android device.
How to Download the Fifth Third App on Apple Devices
Downloading the Fifth Third app on your iPad or iPhone gives you access to log in to your account with the Touch ID login, go through recent transactions, deposit checks, activate your Fifth Third Debit card, and lots more.
To download the Fifth Third Mobile App on your Apple Phone or Tablet, you should click here now.
How to Apply for a Fifth Third Debit Card
Do you want to get a new Fifth Third Debit card or apply for another one? If yes, keep on reading. If you already have a Fifth Third debit card and you want to order a replacement card, you should contact Fifth Third customer service.
If you are a new Fifth Third debit card customer, you can apply for a debit card by visiting any Fifth Third Bank branch near you or contacting the Fifth Third Bank Customer Service. The fastest way to get your Fifth Third Debit card is by visiting your local branch.
Fifth Third Bank Near me
You may be wondering now “How do I locate a Fifth Third Bank Near Me Now?”. If so, you are in the right place. You can do this by using the Fifth Third Bank branch locator. To do this, follow the steps below:
- With your internet-connected device, click on this link.
- Go through the list on the opened page.
Having done this, you can go ahead to visit the Fifth Third Bank branch near you and apply for a debit card.
Fifth Third Bank Customer Service
To contact Fifth Third bank customer service, click on this link. You can call the Fifth Third Bank customer service number on the opened page or send a message.
- Benefits of Personal Visa Debit Card – What Is a Personal Visa Debit Card
- Amazon Congratulations Gift Cards – How Does The Amazon E Gift Card Work?
- Till Financial Reviews – Get Till Debit Card at the App or www.tillfinancial.io
- How do I Activate my New Debit Card?
- How to Check your Debit Card Balance