Are you looking for easy ways to see hidden friends on Facebook? If you are, then this article is meant for you. The Facebook platform is one of the biggest social networks in the world today with over a billion users in the world. Facebook features are getting smarter day by day because it is been updated every month. Facebook securities and privacy were recently updated and one of these is hiding friend lists from friends on Facebook.
See Hidden Friends On Facebook
If you hide your friend list on Facebook, the only thing your friends will be able to see is your Facebook mutual friends. And if another friend of yours does this also, the same thing applies. At times people do go to your profile to add friends because a friend list is hidden, they will not be able to see friends on your profile. This article was written Because of these common issues. Read on to get more details on how to see hidden friends on Facebook.
Steps to See Hidden Friends On Facebook
Do you want to know how to see someone’s hidden friend on Facebook? It is very easy and simple. You can do this with just a few clicks in a few minutes. All you have to do is follow the guidelines below.
- Add a Facebook friend mapper extension to your Google Chrome browser.
- When you are done adding the extension, then reload Facebook and a new tab will be added automatically on the Facebook profile of your friend name reveal friends.
- All you have to do is click on “reveal friends” and it will start scanning for the person’s private friend list, you must know that it will take time depending on how long the person’s friend list is.
- After it finishes scanning, it will display a friend list of those persons on your screen.
How the Facebook Friend Mapper Extension Work
The Facebook Friend Mapper Extension works by performing a graph search by taking over your friend’s ID band. The Facebook friend mapper extension leverages the mutual friend feature of the Facebook social networking site to expose out all your friend’s hidden friends.
For example, if a Facebook friend of yours does not share his friend list with the public and neither you are on his friend list. However, if you have at least one mutual friend with him, then using the Facebook friend mapper extension you will be able to view his friend list.
How to View things I’ve Hidden on My Facebook Timeline?
To view things hidden on your Facebook timeline is very easy. Once you have read this section of my article you will be able to view things like posts, photos, and videos that you have hidden on your timeline, using the activity log.
How to view things hidden that you have hidden on your Facebook timeline
- Enter your Facebook profile by clicking your name or profile photo which can be found on the top of your Facebook account.
- Click the activity log in the bottom right corner of your cover photo.
- Lastly, click hidden from the timeline on your left column to review posts which you have hidden.
I want you to know that the thing you have hidden on from your Facebook timeline are still visible to the audience they shared with other places on Facebook. These places are news feed and search.