If you are a customer of Sears Carpet and Upholstery, you are encouraged to share your experience of your last visit to let them know about your satisfaction level after visiting them. The sears Surveys are very important for the general growth of the brand.
therefore, it doesn‘t matter whether your feedback is good or bad, they will benefit from it all the same. Read this article entirely to get full information about this survey, the rewards, how it is conducted, and much more.
You can take part in the Sears Carpet and Uphostry Guest Satisfaction Survey at www.searssurveys.com today and get the Sears carpet & Upholstery coupon as a reward. This is a golden opportunity for you to save some money on your next purchase at sears Carpet and Upholstery Locations.
this survey is organized by Sears Carpet and Upholstery. Keep reading to know the benefits, rules and regulations, and how to participate in this survey.
Sears carpet And Upholstery Customer Satisfaction Survey Benefits
Sears will even give you some rewards for participating in this survey. Immediately after you submit this survey, you will be given the Sears Carpet and Upholstery Promo Code. With this code, you will get different offers and deals on your next visit to Sears Carpet and Upholstery Locations. Note that, the reward can change at any time. it totally depends on what is printed on your receipt. So, be sure to check your receipt for details about the survey.
Rules of the Sears Carpet and Upholstery Customer Feedback Survey
There are certain rules that you must obey to successfully take part in this survey. Check out the rules below;
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in this survey.
- To participate in this survey, you must have a basic understanding of the English Language.
- You need a laptop, computer or a phone with a good internet connection.
- You need to have the receipt of the purchase to participate in this survey.
- Every participant can only participate I n this survey once.
- All the employees working at Sears carpet and Upholstery and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this survey.
- The offer can not be transferred to any other person.
- You will need a very valid ID to get a discount or offer on your purchase.
These are the various rules and regulations guiding the Sears Carpet and Upholstery Customer Satisfaction survey.
Also Read: Vanier Scholarship Program 2022 – Apply Now
How to Take Part in the Sears Carpet Upholstery Survey at Searssurvey.com
if you have all the requirements and you can obey all the rules of the sears survey, follow the steps below to successfully take the survey.
- The first step to take is to visit the Sears Carpet and Upholstery Guest survey website, searssurveys.com
- When you get to the home page of the website, enter your order invoice number and zip code that is located on the sales receipt.
- When you have done that, click on the continue button.
- When you have done all these, you will be led to the main survey page. Answer a bunch of questions that are related to your last experience at Sears Carpet and Upholstery.
- Rate your general satisfaction level as related to your visit.
- Answer all the survey questions genuinely on the scale from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Generally, the questions that will be given to you will be related to your visit and your order, the staff‘s services, client administration, air and services, the sears carpet & upholstery delivery, sears carpet and Upholstery price, sears carpet and upholstery locations, sears carpet and hours, etc.
- Now, when you are done with the survey, submit your personal information like your name, address, contact number, and your email address.
When you are done with this survey, you will be given the Sears Carpet and Upholstery Coupon Code to get a discount on your purchase at sears Carpet and Upholstery on your next visit.
Sears carpet & Upholstery
Sears, Roebuck, and co which is commonly known as Sears is an American chain of department stores that is founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis in the year 1892 and reincorporated by Richard Sears and Julius Rosenwald in 1906.
Does Sears Still Exist in the US?
Sears once operated more than 3,500 locations in the U.S. under its namesake Sears brand and Kmart. Roughly 700 of these stores are still in business and it hopes to keep a portion open through this holiday season.
How to Locate Sears Near Me
If you want to locate the nearest Sears location to your house or your workplace. Follow the steps below;
- Go to the locator tool for the Sears carpet and Upholstery, sears.com/stores.html.
- When you get to the location page, enter your zip code, your city, and state at the field given.
- When you have done that, click the search button.
- You can narrow your search by the parastatals given on the page.
With all these steps, you can locate the closest sears to your location easily.