International students across the globe who wish to further their education in France are invited to apply for the SciencesPo Chalhoub Scholarship, for the academic year 2024-2025.
SciencesPo is an internationally acclaimed research university in France renowned for its excellence in the humanities and social sciences. It’s a prestigious institution with a global perspective, making it an ideal choice for students seeking a high-quality education.
If this opportunity interests you, kindly take your time to read through this article so you can explore the details of the SciencePo Chalhoub Scholarship, its eligibility criteria, and how you can apply for it.
Chalhoub Scholarship Details
All successfully selected applicants for the Chalhoub Scholarship will study at SciencesPo, particularly at the Sciences Po campus in Menton, Southern France. This scholarship is a funded program that targets students pursuing both undergraduate and master’s programs in France.
Eligibility Criteria for SciencesPo Chalhoub Scholarship 2024
To be eligible for the Chalhoub Scholarship 2024, you are required to meet the following criteria:
- Eligible Nationality: All the prospective candidates must hail from one of the following countries: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Iran, or Iraq.
- Acceptance to Sciences Po: Applicants must be accepted into Sciences Po’s undergraduate studies program, specifically at the Menton campus, to be eligible for the Chalhoub Scholarship
- Interested international students from the mentioned countries, can apply.
SciencesPo Chalhoub Scholarship 2024 Financial Benefits
- Successful undergraduate candidates will receive a scholarship amounting to €14,600 per year. This fund covers the entire duration of their 3-year undergraduate studies program.
- If they continue their studies at Sciences Po at the master’s level, they’ll be eligible for a scholarship amounting to €23,300 per year, which covers partial tuition fees.
How to Apply for SciencesPo Chalhoub Scholarship 2024
To apply for the Chalhoub Scholarship, please follow these steps:
- First, apply to study at Sciences Po
- Indicate your selected program of study.
- Make sure to complete your applications on Sciences Po’s Admissions website
- Provide all the supporting documents required for the Emile Boutmy scholarship application.
- Note that the application deadline is the same as that for Emile Boutmy scholarship applications.
- There’s no need for a separate application specific to the Chalhoub scholarship.
- Visit the official website of SciencePo at https://www.sciencespo.fr/students/en/fees-funding/bursaries-financial-aid/bourse-chalhoub
The application deadline for the Chalhoub Scholarship 2024 is on 02/22/2024.