It is very possible to Schedule A Facebook Post. Just like the word schedule, I refer to as making a post that would be published automatically in the later time as set by the publisher. There are several features and options been updated to the Facebook platform.
Not to keep aside scheduling a Facebook Post can only be performed on a page. So, you are required to have a page to make this option functional to you.
There are more you could learn from this article about How to Schedule A Facebook Post, so ensure you read on.
Schedule A Facebook Post
The steps to schedule a Facebook post are similar in both instances. The benefit to scheduling posts is that it is often a part of a wider marketing plan. This may allow you to schedule posts across marketing channels and see reporting data within one interface.
You can create a post and schedule it to publish on your Page on any selected date. Scheduled posts are often created and edited by other admins and editors who help manage your Page.
Keep in mind that each one time for scheduling corresponds to your current zone.
Steps to Schedule A Post On Facebook
Follow the below steps to schedule a post on Facebook:
- Launch the Facebook platform.
- Sign in to your account.
- Ensure you have a Facebook business page or any other Facebook page on your account.
- From the Facebook News Feed, click on the Pages option from the left menu.
- Select your page.
- Click on the Publishing Tools from the left column section.
- Then click on Create Post at the top of the platform.
- Make your post.
- Then select Schedule Post.
- Now select the date and time you want the post to be published.
- Then click on Schedule and click on Schedule Post.
Your post will be prepared and ready for publish in the set date and time the publisher has chosen.
How to Manage Schedule Posts
Here is how to edit, or delete your scheduled post on Facebook:
- Go to Facebook (either on your phone or PC).
- Enter your account detail to log in.
- Select Pages in the left menu from the News Feed.
- Click on your Page.
- Now click on the Publishing Tools from the left column.
- Underneath the Posts, select the Scheduled Posts.
- Now, click on the post you desire to manage.
- On the post preview, click on the three-dot sign on the top right section.
- Select Edit Post.
- You can as well click Actions to choose to publish, reschedule or delete the post.
All histories of the edits can be seen by clicking on the three-dot from Post Preview. Then select View Edit History.