Now have you been confused with the keyword above which says “Facebook Shops Example”? Don’t be confused because it is actually an article all about shop examples that you can run with your Facebook account.
Today what I will be sharing with you are some of the shops that can be connected or run using a Facebook account. So if you are interested then you should keep on reading for more details.
Facebook Shops Example
First, let me start by explaining what Facebook shops are. Facebook shops is a mobile-first shopping experience where businesses can easily create an online store on Facebook and also Instagram for free. These shops let you choose which of your items you want to feature, merchandise with product collections.
Also, tell your brand story with customizable fonts and also colors. Now in Facebook shops, you will be able to connect with customers through WhatsApp, Messenger, or Instagram Direct to answer questions, offer support, and more.
Shops On Facebook
Now do you why users make use of the Facebook shops? It is very useful in business. If you have an online store or an eCommerce store then you should add it on Facebook. You will be guaranteed to get a lot of customers from Facebook. It gives a good audience and also creates a relationship between you and your customers.
Facebook Shops Cost
Well, there are many users that want to know the price of the Facebook shops then you should keep reading. Now it’s free to create a Facebook Shop. Once you have start selling, Facebook may charge selling fees that include things like taxes and the cost of payment processing.
While setting up a Facebook store is free of cost, there is also a Facebook shop fee applicable for orders processed using the in-app checkout option. Now the transaction fee amounts to 5% on every order or a straight cut of USD 0.40 for orders of USD 8.00 or less.
Facebook Shops Examples
Now if you want to know the Facebook shops examples then you should read all the shops stated or given below:
- 8th Bridge
- Aggregate Markets
- Resource Interactive
- Shop Tab
- Storefront Social
These are some of the best Facebook shops you can use for your business and they will make a nice improvement and get you all the customers you need.
How to Add a Shop Section to Your Facebook Page
Now if you want to add a shop section button to your Facebook page then you should read and follow all the steps given below for assistance:
- To add a Shop section you need to go to your Page’s settings, you should select the “Template and Tabs” section and then click on the “Add a Tab” button at the bottom of the page.
- Then scroll to find the “Shop” tab and click the add button.
- Now upon clicking, you can find it on the left-hand side of your Page.
- Then choose the newly added Shop tab and in the pop-up, check the “I agree to the Seller’s Terms and Policies” button.
- Also be sure to go over them as there are important Customer Support Policy and Delivery, Return, and Dispute Policies that you need to comply with.
- The next thing is to select the checkout method and currency.
These are the steps for you to follow when you add a shop section to your Facebook page.