Good news! The Rockefeller Foundation has announced the application call for the Rockefeller Acumen Food Systems Fellowship 2023. It is a one-year intensive leadership development program offered through Acumen Academy; the world’s school for social change.
Rockefeller Acumen Food Systems Fellowship is designed to bring about moral leadership concepts to a globally diverse cohort of 20 food systems leaders who are creating more equitable, nourishing, and regenerative food systems.
Rockefeller Foundation Acumen Food Systems Fellowship
Successfully selected fellows with the help of leading food systems facilitators, will take part in a blend of immersive seminars, workshops, and self-directed leadership experiments. The food systems fellowship program will combine in-person and virtual learning over the course of the Fellowship year.
Subsequently, fellows will join Acumen’s global community of social innovators building after one year of the fellowship.
Summary of the Rockefeller Acumen Food Systems Fellowship
- Fellowship Type: Entrepreneurs
- Organization: Rockefeller Foundation
- Eligible Gender: Open to Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2022
- Announcement Date: Rockefeller Foundation Acumen Food Systems Fellows 2023 Cohort Announcement is Apr 2023
About Rockefeller Foundation
The famous Rockefeller Foundation was founded in 1913 by the Rockefeller family. The foundation is an American private foundation located at No. 420 Fifth Avenue, New York City.
The Rockefeller foundation kick started with Standard Oil co-founder John D. Rockefeller Senior, together john D. Rockefeller Jr. his son as well as Frederick Taylor Gates a senior principal business and philanthropic advisor.
Benefits of Participating in Rockefeller Foundation Acumen Food Systems Fellowship
The benefits of the Acumen Food Systems fellowship include;
- The fellowship Recipients will Join a globally diverse cohort of experienced food systems builders in a rigorous year-long experience.
- The opportunity to Improve your capacity to innovate and drive change within food systems by practicing essential systems leadership skills.
- You will Learn via a mix of immersive seminars, workshops, and self-directed leadership experiments with the support of trained facilitators and world class experts.
- It is designed as Part-time that is, you stay in your job while participating in the programme.
- The entire cost related to the programme are covered by the Fellowship.
- You will be allowed to present examples from your work into the programme to guide your learning, then take learnings from the programme back to guide your work and create or increase impact.
- Aftermath benefits of the program after a year.
- Join an alumni community of over 1,000 social innovators globally
- You will have access to resources and relationships that will amplify your important work in architecting a just, inclusive, and sustainable world such as access to social innovators, funders, and mentors.
How to Apply for Rockefeller foundation Acumen Food Systems Fellowship
Interested and qualified Applicants can apply by visiting the Rockefeller Foundation on: login.acumenacademy.org
There are three stages online for the selection process, they are designed to understand your capacity, willingness, and potential to grow as systems builders who will be at the forefront of systems change within food systems.
- Apply: Describe your journey in food systems work so far and your vision moving forward. This is from 16 Oct – 1 Dec 2022
- Complete Assignments: Demonstrate your capacity for leadership and the impact of your work from 2 – 15 Jan 2023
- Attend the Selection Conference: Join food systems finalists across the world and explore why this is the right time for you to be a Fellow from 11 – 12 Mar 2023
- Visit Rockefeller Foundation website below for more details: https://fellowship.acumenacademy.org/foodsystems
Eligibility Criteria for Rockefeller Foundation Acumen Food Systems Fellowship
The requirements to be eligible for the Rockefeller foundation Acumen Food Systems fellowship include the following:
- The programme is Open to Individuals who have worked for at least five years in the food systems space and have a vision for building nourishing, regenerative, and equitable food systems.
- Open to persons who currently have a leadership role in one or more organizations or initiatives that are committed to food systems work on a full-time basis.
- Applicants working part-time on an exceptional basis, demonstrate a full-time commitment to food systems work.
- The entire seminars and workshops are conducted in English hence, Conversational proficiency in English is a requirement to ensure Fellows are able to give and get the most from this experience.
- Ideal Fellows are extraordinary emerging systems builders who dare to embrace the difficult journey of social change in food systems.
- Successfully selected fellows will join a cohort composed of individuals who will typically be on one of the following trajectories:
- Eligible to apply are Social Entrepreneurs (for-profit or non-profit) organization that provides critical goods or services to underserved populations within food systems.
- All Social Intrapreneurs who are Creating innovative solutions to tackle food systems challenges from within an existing institution by shifting its culture and/or strategy, and building new collaborations.
- Public Sector Leaders
- Bridge Builders
- Organizational builders
December 1, 2022
- 6 Amazing Reasons why you must Invest in Yourself
- Birth Defects Caused By Lack Of Oxygen To The Brain
- FCMBFlexxtern Internship Program 2022 For Nigerian Graduates – APPLY NOW!
- Cascador Entrepreneur Programme 2022 for African Entrepreneurs – APPLY NOW!
- Top 7 Benefits of Using AI In Mobile App Development
- Top 5 Advantages of Artificial Intelligence in Mobile App Development