Quora is a known question and answer site where lots of questions are asked, answered, organized and also edited by its large number of users. The publisher of Quora, is based in Mountain View, California.
History of Quora
Quora was founded by Adam D’Angelo and also Charlie Cheever. They were both Ex Facebook employees. Quora is a website where users can get answers to their questions, and search complex topics in depth.The site users has grown rapidly since 2010. The site claimed to have close to 190 million visitors in April 2107.
It then released a Spanish version to public view in October 2016. It was then reported to have gotten series D funding in April 2017.
Quora Sign Up
To sign Up on this site. All you have to do is;
- Launch your browser
- Then at the search bar provided
- You type in the url to the site which is quora.com
- Then you click on enter
- A page then pops out to your screen
- Just on that page you would be given three options to Sign Up with
Note that these options to Sign Up are with;
Pick any of the options. But note that it’s only if you have an account with either Google or Facebook. But if you don’t have an account you can just go through these procedures below;
- Once you’ve opened up the page to the site
- Then you would see at the right side
- Continue with Email
- Click on it
- Once you’ve done that
- You would be taken to a new page
- Fill in your details
- Then click on the reCAPTCHA sign to prove you are human
- After that you click on Sign Up
- You would be taken to a new page where you would proceed with the Sign Up
Quora Log In
To Log In on this site proves that you must have registered with them already. So all you have to do is just;
- Open up the site page with this url quora.com
- Then at the right side of the screen
- Fill in your Log In details
- Then click on Log In
On this beautiful site you can do so many things. You can share your knowledge and many more. So give it a blow from today.