Finally, Facebook Launches Avatars in the US. This Avatar Feature has currently swept the platform users off their feet in total amazement. Facebook as a social media platform is currently giving users of their platform the ability to create their very own customizable avatar. These avatars are a way to help users easily express themselves through a virtual look alike character. This character is more like a carton identity of you. This alone makes It mysterious and that is the fun in it. Your Facebook avatar can be used both within and outside this amazing social media platform. They can be used in the form of a sticker when making a comment on a Facebook post or sending a private message to other users on the platform. In addition to that, you could also use this avatar as your Facebook account profile picture if you like it so much.
It is already a known fact that Facebook Launches Avatars in the US. If you have not begun your use of this amazing feature, surely you are missing out on a great deal. This avatar feature has been around for a while hence some Facebook users have seen it before now. Before now, this amazing feature was launched in New Zealand, Europe, and Canada amongst some other countries. It is suddenly so popular after Facebook Launches Avatars in the US. You might agree that avatar are a little silly but the bottom line is that they all a form of self-expression that goes far beyond texts and Emoji.
Facebook Launches Avatars in the US
Quite a lot of people already have heard that Facebook Launches Avatars in the US. However, what they may fail to notice is that using the feature is free. Despite the fact that using the feature is free, there are some requirements you must meet. One of these requirements is that you must have a registered account with the platform (Facebook).
How to make your Facebook Avatar
Creating your Facebook Avatar is pretty simple and it can be done following the steps below.
- Launch the Facebook app.
- Tap on the menu icon.
- Hit the “See More” option and then on “Avatars”.
- Tap on “Next” and then on “Get Started”.
- Begin customizing your avatar.
- When you are satisfied with what you have created, tap on the Check mark icon at the top of the page.
- Tap on the “Next” then “Done” button and you just created your Facebook Avatar.
As simple and short as the steps above are, they are all the steps you need to follow to successfully create your new Facebook avatar.
How to Use your Facebook Avatar
If you have created your Facebook avatar, then you should get started using it right away. To make it your profile picture, tap on the share icon immediately after you created your avatar and select from the options if to share to your timeline or to make a temporary profile picture. To make use of it in the text and comment section, tap on the smiley face in the text area. Locate your avatar and tap on it. That is how to make use of your Facebook avatar.
How to Edit your Facebook Avatar
Follow the steps below to begin editing your Facebook avatar for free.
- Open a chat with a Facebook user after launching the Facebook app on your device and signing in. You could open the comment section on any Facebook post.
- Tap on the smiley icon in the text area and select your avatar.
- Tap on the pencil icon on your avatar and begin customizing your avatar.
- Hit the Check Mark icon at the top of the screen after customizing your avatar.
- Hit the “Next” and then the “Done” button.
Above are all the steps you need to follow to edit your Facebook avatar successfully.