Provides Bank, a private commercial bank in Nigeria, is inviting suitably qualified Nigerian Graduates for its Providus Bank Graduates Trainee Program 2023. The bank is focused on IT infrastructure and digital channels with the aim of providing support to fin-techs and businesses.
Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program is a platform used by the bank to bring in talents that will subsequently help in shaping the future leaders of the Organization’s business. This article will explore everything you need to know about the Providus Bank GMT Program including its eligibility criteria, benefits, and application process.
Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023
Applications are now open from eligible Nigerian Graduates for the 2023 edition of the Providus Bank Graduates Management Trainee (GMT). The GMT Program is the bank’s strategy of recruiting the best-talented Nigerian Graduates to join the prestige organization. The bank is committed to nurturing the best talent, in line with its vision of creating a future with more cheers.
So, do you aspire to have a multifunctional career? Are you willing to gain a new set of skills for your career journey? If yes, the Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program is an opportunity you shouldn’t hesitate to grab.
About Providus Bank
Providus Bank was established In 2016 with an authorized license from the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator, to provide Financial Services.
Providus Bank is headquartered in Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria, with about 400 plus current employees.
Eligibility Criteria for Providus Bank Graduate Program
Providus Bank is in search for:
- Recent Graduates who are ambitious and willing to learn new skills.
- The Graduates will work under the direct supervision of their Team Leads and in close coordination with the Group Heads.
Benefits and Advantages
- Successfully Selected Candidates will have an opportunity to test academic knowledge in real-life conflict scenarios, under the guidance of a highly professional team.
- The program provides an opportunity for the candidate to further advance their knowledge in the program area and build interest in the field.
- Candidates will gain an understanding of the skills and knowledge required for success in the workplace.
- He/She will also develop decision-making and critical thinking skills, and increase confidence and self-esteem.
- Applicants must be recent Graduates who have completed NYSC
- 26 years and below
- Must be willing to start a career in sales
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in either of the following areas: Finance, Economics, Accounting, or any other relevant degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
- The Applicant should have knowledge of MS Excel/Google Sheets.
While previous experience is not mandatory, it does provide an advantage
You must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced and often demanding environment.
- Written and spoken fluency in English is mandatory
How to Apply for Providus Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2023?
- First, review the requirements and experience required to know your eligibility status
- If you meet the requirements, go to the official Providus Bank page by clicking this link below: https://recruitment.providusbank.com/h/advanced#/jobs/view/7
- Ensure that you provide the necessary information required
- Attention to detail
- Focus on Quality
- Learning ability
June 17, 2023
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for Young Nigerians – APPLY NOW!
- Grow with Google – Grow Your Businesses Online With Google
- Premium Trust Bank – Graduate Trainee Program for Young Nigerians
- UBA Graduate Trainee 2023 Programme – N43,000 Monthly stipend
- Deloitte Audit Article Trainee Programme 2024 for Namibian Graduates