Pediatric Hospital Medicine Conference 2022 is a medical conference organized by the American Pediatric Association. This is a four-day conference open to all pediatric hospitalists and other professionals in the medical fields who care for patients.
This conference is packed full of a variety of topics that are beneficial to Pediatrist. In this article, you would discover all you need to know about this conference, the full schedule, and how to register.
Pediatric Hospital Medicine Conference 2022
The planning committee of this wonderful conference includes Michelle Marks, Francisco Alvarez, and Jorge Ganem who are all Co-Chairmen of the 2022 Pediatric Hospital Medicine (PHM) Conference.
This Pediatric Hospital Medicine Conference 2022 would take place from Thursday 28th of July 2022 to Sunday, 31st of July 2022. The venue is at Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States.
Pediatric Conference 2022
During the conference, there would be workshops, seminars, mini plenary sessions, clinical quick hits, and lots more. Some of the topics that will be discussed include pain management, patient safety, global health, complex care, behavioral health, community hospital medicine, health equity, education and scholarships, and lots more.
Also, Strict CVID-19 rules would also be observed. Registration for the conference is ongoing and you can do so online.
How to Register for Pediatric Conference 2022
You can register for the conference online with the steps below:
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the internet.
- Enter the URL phmmeeting.org into the search bar.
- Tap on the menu button at the top right corner of your display screen.
- Navigate to “REGISTER” and click on it.
- Next, click on “REGISTER” under the association you belong to (i.e., Society of Hospital Medicine).
- If you want to register for yourself, click on “Register Now”.
- You can click on “Register Someone Else” if you want to register for someone.
- Fill in your “Email Address” and click on “Continue”.
- Choose your Email Location from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in your “Name”, and “Country”. “Address”, “City”, “State”, “Zip Code” and “Phone number”.
- Read through the Personal details, financial details, technical details, and other details provided on the form.
- Tick the boxes on the page and click on “Next”.
Follow the rest instructions on your screen to make your payments and complete the registration process.
PHM 2022 Registration Fee
The registration rate for the PHM conference varies with the attendee and the time of registration. For American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM), and Academic Pediatric Association (APA) members the registration fee is $849 for early birds. Any registration after the 20th of May 2022 would cost $999.
Allied Health Professional Practice Administrators (PA/NP/PharmD/RN) are required to pay $765 for early registration. After May 20th, 2022 the registration fee goes up o $915 for this category of professionals.
For medical students, the registration rate is $205 while residents would pay $420 for early registration. Late registration is after May 20th, 2022 and residents would pay $495 after this date. The last group of participants which are Non-members is charged a registration fee of $1,115 dollar for early registration and $1,265 for late registration (after 20th May 2022).
This conference is sponsored by the Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and the Academic Pediatric Association (APA). If you belong to any of these groups, you can attend. It is also open to Non-members and residents.